Chap 5

'...' Kurama speaking
'....' Thinking speech
'...' Others thinking the speech

_______________
(Aged:12)

3rd pov

(Since Nao not there, everything is the same as the show)

"Does that mean Nee-chan also pass, dattebayo?!"

"She already passes, like you all. The other genin that I took only listen to my order and not work as a team. She able even to tell how you three will act."

"Really, how does that tomato pass just like that when we work hard!" The banshee shouted.

Kakashi was going to say something when Naruto was been free by the rope and a voice said.

"If you want, I could also battle him. However, the Hokage needs to know about it. That on the other hand, I prefer if you did not hurt Naru and Sasuke.Kakashi." the first sentence was in monotone till there was coldness in her tone when she said Kakashi.

Kakashi froze along with Sakura.

"Nee-chan, we passed and we genin, dattebayo," Naruto said while waiting to be praised by Nao.

Nao patted his head while praising Naruto. Kakashi clears his throat and state that tomorrow they will start having a mission.

~ One-month timeskip~

Team 7 been doing many 'D' mission. Now they are chasing the daimyo's wife cat, Tora or known as the demon cat since it always ran away.

"Naruto, at point A."

"Sakura, point B"

"Sasuke, point C"

"Nao, point D"

"Okay... And wait... Target moving... State how far you and the target is..."

"5m, dattebayo."

"Same." Both Sakura and Sasuke said.

"Hmm."

"Ready... And... Go."

Three genins rush out but stopped when they see Tora already purring in Nao's arm.

"Nee-chan, you already have the cat. You should say that. Dattebayo."

"Gomen, the cat just came towards me."

"It's that the target."

Sasuke takes this his chance and went close to Nao who still petting the cat.

"Target confirmed."

"Good. Mission accomplish."

[At the Hokage's office]

"Ah, Tora-chan. I was so worried about you."  The Daimyo's wife said while crushing the cat in a hug. The cat was crying wanting to go back to Nao.

'No wonder.' was the thought from both Sakura and Naruto.

Nao then walks toward the Daimyo's wife and said.

"Um, Tora prefer to be pat then hug. Cats like to be pats but only certain cats like to be hugged."

"It's that so." She tried and the cat was purring. "Oh my. Thank you. Here i paid extra for telling me."

"I don't mind. That money that you give can be used in the orphanage."