River

Chapter 2--

Cam POV-

We were walking through the woods just me and Matt . we were going to school when something flashes my eye I turn to see Crystal. She's by a river on a rock just standing there still for about 5 seconds she then runs through a mist waterfall laughing quietly . I then see her come out with flowers she braids her bangs and puts the flowers. WOW she looked pretty in her long cardigan loose t-shirt leggings and converse . She spins and then she sees a tree she runs towards it and climbs in a rick and boosts herself up. she then climbs to the top and takes pictures of birds and stuff. As she comes down she turns around and starts singing . She sounded good !? wait what am I saying I hate her! but wow as I step to leave she climbs up another tree then I see a floor there sort if a tree house it has lights and bottles hanging how cool ! she then grabs her stuff and penny board and skates away to school .

As I me and Matt walk in she's at her locker . She was removing the flowers . Matt then goes up to her and punches her in the shoulder saying "be like a flower and die" wow I thought she then bends down and sits there crying.she then runs . Matt screams "your gonna get it bad afterschool" he laughs and high fives me . I just high five him but I'm confused why do I bully her ?