We dont need daddy

Chapter 13-
Crystal POV * 1 week later*
So today I was being released from the hospital yay. I was told I wasn't allowed to drive so I called Cameron

It was 20 minutes later and he wasn't here and I really wanted to see Bre .
I then walked out to see Cameron having sex in the car with some nurse it something . I quickly scream " if that's what you want then go ahead but dont come for us ." I see that there's a taxi I grab Ivy and run towards it. as we're leaving I see Cameron coming so I tell the guy to hurry . I give him the address and I quickly get out and put my baby to sleep in her new room . I kissed her head and said " we don't need daddy" I went to bres room to see no one.
Ten minutes later I get a call. it was Bre so I put ivy in her crib and answered .
B- come pick my up please • she was crying
C-what happened
B- Matt wanted to spend time with rose but when I went I see him making out with a girl
C- I'm on my way text me the address
B-thanks come one rose don't cry baby were going home.
• end of convo

I quickly grab my keys and ivy and strap her. I drive to the location to see a crying Bre and screaming matt.
It was like last time when Matt pulled her into an alley . I get out and grab Roselyn and strap her to the car Bre had got in . as Im strapping her in Matt comes and touches me . I quickly say " touch me and I will break you in half."
He pulls me and Bre comes out but I say stay in there I lock the car . I then see Cameron coming too . I just walk away but Matt pins me so with my free arm I slap him hard. I then see Matt next to cam I say " you to fucked up once again over and over don't you get tired going around with sluts we'll that your life not ours but then again you will never see them . I point and they see 2 sleeping baby's , you won't see them grow up you won't see then take their first step or word why because you fucked up so stop with "oh I'm sorry " and " i can explain " do now here's my explanation you will regret this bit it's okay because me and Bre have each other you know the other day she was crying and I said " baby don't cry daddy will be here" but no he was to busy fucking some girl so there's mine so take a quick glimpse at them because it's the last time you'll see them bye forever. I then run to my car and say " don't follow us or call" and drive away.

I quickly run In with ivy and and Bre following with rose. we put them to sleep and we both head off to sleep .

(Hey guys thanks for the 105 reads I don't like when people make a whole chapter about a author note but that my opinion thanks anyways)