Hey Prom bye school

Breanna POV

As we entered the mall we saw a bunch of girls about 200 standing in the middle surrounding 2 boys. as I get closer we see it's Matt and Cameron . they have also got famous so yah. as we were leaving toward a store a girl screamed "omg it's Crystal and breanaa from Treble Sisters" and then we see all girls come across we signed everything and took pictures we even followed some girls. as we were leaving we hear "Katie hurry I want to take a picture with them , I have like 20 with them ." "okay " and then they walked away from Cameron and Matt then "can I have a picture with you " we said sure and took about 50 . we also followed her in twitter and signed her things. as she left she screamed "your my model don't ever change because your #1!" I just smiled and as we were walking we saw on Twitter people #crystalandbre was worldwide. we then bumped into someone and who else then cam and Matt . we said sorry and were about to leave when cam grabbed Crystal by the elbow and pulled her towards him saying " who are you." she said back "who am I , I am the person you bullied since 3 grade", the person you beat called names and raped!" that last part got me but she continued " not only did you Ruin my life but now you ruined hers . " she pointed at me and we both just walked away. as we were walking we saw them surprised .

We then went into a store a found the perfect dresses . they matched we'll with these gold heels and wow it looked good . |pic in the top|

The next day was the last day and we have all day off to get ready yay. me and Crystal made our way to the salon. We got our hair curled and Crystal died it brown. we then headed to the nail salon. we got almond style with crystals . we then went to mac and got our make up done . we then went home and got ready . as we were done we took a bunch if selfies and drive away in a red Ferrari I got . as we arrived .........