Rape my thoughts

Chapter 5••

Crystal POV

I woke up In the woods next to bre. we were beat up and bleeding . I then stand up but my waist hurts it's a hard pain like a sting . I wake up Bre and we both limb to my house she sleeps over and as we get there I take a shower then her . We then go to sleep

• 2 weeks later •

Breanna POV

I run to the restroom and throw up in the toilet . this has been happening I me and Crystal alot. we then went back to class. as we walked in Cameron stopped Crystal and whispered something in her ear she then gasped as he smirked she grabbed me and took me inside and said " they raped us " I just looked at her like wtf and said " what whaaattt doo you mean" she explained how thy drugged us and raped us then left is in the woods. We just stood there because we were trying to hold back tears. as school ended we went to the pharmacy and bought pregnancy test. we went into some stalls and we both got ........

Positive +

Oh my god we were pregnant. what we gonna do? what about school ? the boys ? our life ?

All these questions jut kept popping up and we didn't know what to do we were scared we were just 15.

As we went home we decided that there's one good outcome that it takes 9 months to develop ad there was only 3 months till were out if there for good .

We just knew that whatever happened we would be there for each other and that no matter what were gonna make the best of it and just to enjoy life as it is .

(Sorry for the short chapter but the next one will be extra long even though no one has read this 😁✋)