Im sorry do i know you ?

Cams POV -
I was sitting watching tv when I get a call from Crystal . I answer and I hear Ivy ? I hear her say "umm...ummm daddy mommy is on the floor sleeping ummm..... but she won't wake up why....? " OMFG what!?!!? "Umm okay Ivy don't hang up okay baby I'm coming just wait don't hang up..." "ok daddy ."
I drive over in a matter of minutes & run in I grab Ivy and strap her then go back inside and carry Crystal bridal style to the car. I drive to hospital and they take her in.
•4 hours later•
"Umm mr.dallas?" (Ugh his name 👌😂) "yes that's me" we'll Crystal seems okay bad all test are done so she'll be just fine ." "ok may we go in " "yes go ahead"

I go in and she looks confused so I go and hug her. "umm I'm sorry but do I know you? Was all I heard before I mentally died. "what" I say concerned . "ahhh I'm just kidding , haha you thought you Thot hahahahhaha ." "really Crystal you scared me my god " "sorry babe but you had to admit that was funny nahh." "you nearly die but you make the best of it " "that's the way I live yah big boys still riding little wheels . " • they end up going. Back home •

Crystal POV -
Next week-
Okay so today Bre is coming yass and were gonna have a barbecue and yah. once they come we start cooking and cam and Matt invite they're friends over . they're really funny and treat me like a sister I love them. we eat and laugh and play around .

At the end of the day we all say our goodbyes and head to sleep . Once Ivys asleep I go into my room to see a sleeping Cameron . he's in his side so I pick up his heavy arm so I can get comfortable but it's to heavy so after 10 minutes I just lay in the corner . I sigh a little cuz I'm tired as fuck when I feel him pull me into his arms I just say thank you but I can't breath into his chest so I tell him to scoot down by my boobs. I can feel him smirking and he moves then I feel him breath in really hard and slowly let it out. I smile and tug know his hair he moans and says " stop Crystal or I won't be able to control myself . ok night then I tug in it again smiling and going to sleep thinking I have the most perfect messed up life.
|the end | yup go to next page and read