Condo

Chapter 10-

Crystal POV •

Wow it was gorgeous and it looked great. it was by the beach and I loved it already . I went inside and the lady gave us a tour it had 7 rooms and 3 bathrooms 1 pool . Bre ran up and picked her room. I signed and ran up and picked my room.😁

I called and the movers were gonna be here tomorrow I also got a call saying me and Bre had a photoshoot tomorrow . I quickly ran into a room that looked perfect for our baby's.

I called Breanna. she came in and whispered "perfect". I started to cry and we just sat there and cried . it wasn't tears of pain but joy and relief.

We were gonna give our daughter the life's we never had. we went to take a shower and dressed in pj's. we just fell asleep in the 3rd floor were the windows were clear and you see the stars and city.

Minutes later I whispered " the best of it okay?" "the best if it " she whispered back .

The next day we woke up because today the movers were coming with some stuff. we called for designers and gave them 1 million to design a room for 2 girls and 2 baby toddlers .

We drove over to the photoshoot it was for our clothing line. We took so many and as we were leaving a guy came and said here's your next appointment.

We went home to see everything perfect (next chapter has pics ) we decided to make a YouTube video of a tour so we quickly changed and made messy buns. we were wearing short pj shorts and loose t-shirts. That was all the clothes we had so we decided let's get a new wardrobe.