✌️Wardrode malfunction ✌️

Chapter 10-•

Breanna POV
So today we woke up and got dressed into some dresses since that's manly all we have because we threw away our clothes.

we got ready and headed to the mall. when we got there we first headed to Starbucks and ordered Chocolate chip frappe. we then went into all the stores and got as many things our hands could hold. it was around 1 when we were almost done.

we went over to footlocker and bought over 20 pairs if shoes so know we had over 40 bags each on our hands and 20 boxes to carry each. we decided to go into this one last store. the children store. 2 weeks ago we found out there girls so we got some little uggs from another store and some little dress from here.

as we were headed out Crystal bumped into someone causing her to drop all the baby stuff and shoes . As we looked up it was Cameron and Nash . we just quickly picked everything up and tried walking out but cam grabbed crystals wrist and was holding her to not leave.

He then said "what's all this stuff for and why do you have baby stuff you left without us knowing where you were going or living ." she said back " one remember you and Matt got me and breanaa pregnant , two were here on vacation, and three why would I tell you I said if never let you see her because she'll grow up sad and I will not allow you to give her the miserable life now bye I'm done ."

Nash looked at me as I said " no jut stop you guys are the worst ever and tell Matt he's expecting a girl yah a girl but he will never see her thank you."

We then walked over when Crystal forgot the baby uggs. she ran into the mall .

Crystal POV -
I forgot the baby uggs so I ha to back in only to see Cameron holding them. I went up and told him to hand them over. he gave me them and I was walking away when he pulled me into a room .
he lifted his hand and I screamed " don't you dare" he pinned me to the wall and started to kiss my neck. I pulled him off and slapped him I then walked out and we drove away back home .
As we were halfway all I remembered was everything going black ...................