Its really her

Breanna baby outfit for vma ☝️
Crystal POV -
Omg it was Sam Smith & he was starting to sing "stay with me "
I started singing quietly and Ivy to.
Breanna POV -
As soon as Sam smith comes out me and Crystal scream. we start singing with rose giggling and waving her hands.
1 hour later ✋
Crystal POV
So today youtuber nominee's are Crystal and Bre from treble sisters MAGCON , and o2l. For best youtuber........ Treble sisters . for best singer ........ treble sisters . we get up and start walking to the stage me and Bre holding hands and rose with Bre and Ivy with me.
As we get up there they hands us our awards but then Sam says you were also nominated for best viner funniest youtuber prettiest youtuber and best supporter towards fans. so congrats on all 6. Bre allows me to talk first and I say " thanks to all of you without you there would be no me , if you want something reach for it, don' t let people tell you otherwise unlike me but I had support from my bff, I also want to thank you for the support with Ivy it means a lot especially when your a single mom love you all ."
Breanna POV - as Crystal finshed I then say" like Crystal said without there's no me without your support I fall down , thanks to all who voted for us and thanks for the baby support."
As I finish I see rose whispering something to Sam . I then hear "okay before you to leave your girls want to stay something " they both grab a microphone and say " mommys you two are the best I love you very much and happy birthday to Mommy Crystal , Aunt Crystal for me said rose , and even though we don't have daddy's we have you so ready rose ready ivy " the lights start to dim and I turn to Crystal . and sing Happy birthday to
you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Crystal
Happy birthday to you
Everyone then starts cheering and Sam says " give them another round if applause lady and gentelmen" Crystal and Bre "
We get off stage and head back stage.
Crystal POV-
I can't that just happened i tell Bre . I y came up to me and said " mommy I'm thirsty can I have juice " I nod and I give her a piggy back ride to the table . there was one juice left put someone quickly grabs it. I put ivy down and say I'm sorry but there's no more baby " " Mommy there's was one left and mommy I was thristy" she starts to tear up. As I put her on the table I'm wiping her tears and I bend down to strap my heel when I hear thank you mister. I look up and see Cameron giving Ivy a juice. Ivy then says " mommy this nice guy gave me a dollar and juice he also said I'm pretty and so is my name" I smile and say " that's very nice baby but we have to return to auntie, okay ." " Okay mommy , but first " she does the duck face and then she kisses my cheek. I put her down and she runs. I start walking towards her when I get dragged into a room. I turn around and see Cameron . ugh great. "what do you want" I say.
Cameron POV -
"Ugh Crystal you don't know how long I missed you're voice . I miss see you smile . " I say. "we'll that's nice but if you don't mind Ivy is alone and I need to get to her." as she leaves I Lin her to the door and lean in and kiss her lips. I hold her waist down and we stay for about like that for 10 seconds before she pulls away. she pushes me .
Crystal POV -
Cameron just kissed me . I don't know why but I felt a zoo in my stomach . I pull away and push him . I say "just because you do something for Ivy don't think you are forgiven , oh no that comes in time ." I walk out and I start looking for Ivy . I go to to Bre vas ask her where Ivy. she turns around and says I don't have her see wasn't here I assumed she was with you .
My heart just stops my stomach becomes a sharp pain and I cant breathe . I'm having a panic attack. I get to the floor and gasp for air I feel like I'm dying I get up and start wobbling . I start gasping for air while calling Ivy's name. no answer I then bump into Cameron and he's holding my waist as I still gasping for air . my breaths are getting shorter as he ask what's wrong I reply " Ivy is gone " with that everything goes black .