Bye to my high school life

Chapter 9••

Crystal POV

As we parked we walked in hand and hand because we were each other's date

As we walked in people were staring and whispering they were probably saying shit oh we'll. that's to bad

We got to our table as cam and Matt came over . I just face palmed myself and got on my phone .

cam then came and pulled me into the restroom. he raised his hand and I screamed "please don't I'm pregnant !" he just gasped and said "what" I said "your the dad are you happy thanks for raping me , but I will raise her or him without you and don't you dare ask for forgiveness !" I quickly ran out and grabbed bres hand and went to the dance floor. we danced and met a few friends.

as it was ending some if us exchanged numbers. As we were leaving I told Bre to wait that I'll drive . I went and got inside and as I drove to the entrance I see her getting pulled into a alley.

I quickly get out in time to see Matt about to hit her in the stomach as I screamed " don't she's pregnant !" he quickly let her go and gasped . I said "run and lock the car door I'll be there in a bit "I handed her my heels and went towards him and slapped him hard . I then said " don't come looking for us you or can don't ask for forgiveness and never mention us were leaving and moving away you won't ever see us or the baby's so don't ask got it okay !" with that I went back to the car and drive off home.

As we get there I say "it's time to pack and move away they'll come here so the sooner the better." okay she says back . while she packs I transfer all our money into 3 accounts with over 5 million dollars in each we've earned from the meets and greet ( a/n I don't know how it works sorry) as I finish bres halfway so I pack and we head to the airport .

•skip airport ride•

As we driven to our new condo we go to a drive way and see ................................