Chapter 5: Feeling Homesick and Finding Answers

Percy's Pov:

"I AM_________"

The teen in the Iris message was cut off by my girlfriend Anabeth who began chanting "No, No, No,No" before saying "It can't be."

"What's wrong Anabeth?" I asked her confused by the look on her face.

"His eyes Percy, look at his eyes.
They look just like Luke's did." She said to me as she looked like she was holding back tears.

"It's Kronos, Percy that's Kronos." she said.

She was trying to stay calm and serious but I could see that she was shaking slightly.

"Well done daughter of Athena, I am Kronos and soon with this weapon I will return to my rightful body and get rid of you the Gods and Heros, then I will return to Mt Olympus  where I belong!"

"What does this have to do with Nico?" Will spoke up from behind me.

"Oh I took good care of your friend. I heard the prophecy before any of you could have from an associate of mine. So, I sent your friend far, far away where he will be stuck forever and never be able to foil my plans. You want to see your friend well take a good look cause this is the last time you will ever see him."  He explained

Ugh villiain monologues. I thought to myself.

The Iris message he was talking from disapeared and another opened in it's place.

We could see Nico and a bunch of other teens running around a large building trying to open doors.

"NICO!!!!" Will screamed running toward the Iris message.

Nico turned around and stepped forward staring at the message in shock.

"Will? Guys? Is that you?" He asked staring at us in confusion.

"Yes, it's me, I mean it's us." Will said as he tried to reach out to him before realizing he couldn't touch him.

"Where are you? Who are they?" I asked confused.

"I'm not sure where I am, Its like another world. It's called Auradon and I've made some new friends.
I don't have time to list all their names cause I don't know how much time we have left in this message." He explained.

"Why are your new friends running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off and pulling on doors and windows?" I asked.

"Its a long story, things aren't exactly going good here. The gods here are out of control and we've been locked in the king and queen's castle. How are things there?"

"Just as horrible, the Gods are out of control, we just found out who is behind it and Nico listen theres a prophecy______"

He cut Hazel off "I know." he stated.

"What!!??" We all asked.

"How do you know?" I asked him trying to understand the situation.

"I used a magic mirror from this world to watch you while the prophecy was spoken. I know what I have to do and I can do it with the help of my new friends".

"Oh, so I guess your happy there with them?" Will asked

"Will I...... look, I made friends and I'm okay but it's not like---" Nico tried to explain before being cut off.

"You probably have a new boyfriend too! So, I make one mistake and you move on like I was nothing!"

"Will! Your not listening to me! I---" the mesaage cut off.