SIXTEEN

"Hello?" Jack said on the other line as I answered his call.

"Hi, Jack." I mumbled while I saw his car outside.

"Come outside what are you waiting for? Christmas?" He joked

"I'm coming, just setting the security system off for about five seconds so I can leave without my mom waking up." I hiss

"Okay, just make it quick." He said and sniffed

I nodded though he couldn't see, "Okay I'll be right out, bye." I hung up and walked out.

Running to the car the click of it unlocking went off as I hopped in the front with him.

"So what's this- woah." I noticed his eyes were red and filled with excess tears, as his nose was a slight pink and his lips were wet.

"Talia cheated..." he said quietly, "she cheated on me with George."

I already knew, I should've told him...

"What a snake..." I muttered, "she didn't deserve you."

I found my hand on his shoulder, he looked down at it then back up at me. I quickly took it off and awkwardly scratched my neck.

"I'm sorry," I whispered

"It's okay." He said as we pulled out of my driveway and drove off.

"She was a dumb bitch anyway." He chuckled, "she failed chemistry that's why she dropped it."

"Really? She said she had a chemical burn from a previous lab so that's why she had to drop it." I laughed, "what a dumbass."

Jack laughed and so did I.

"I'm sorry for getting you up this late." He says softly

"Nah, it's all good. I was already up." I tell him, his face eases as we came to a stop.

I look and see our location.

"Where are we Jack?" My lip quivered as I was a bit concerned.

"I want to show you something." He simply said whilst getting out of the car.

"Uh-Okay." I say and follow him out, we both walk up to the end of a cliff thing and see the city lights.

"Jack, this is so cliché," I giggle

"Hey, it's my favourite spot." He smiles, he looked adorable with that smile and his puffy cheeks and lips from crying.

He looks so cute...

"See something you like?" He jokes, I felt my face heat up in embarrassment as I bit my lips and tried to not smile.

"I-" moving strands of hair out of my face jack gently put his hands on mine.

"Here let me help you," he moved all my hair from my face then began to lean in, it was all going to fast but I didn't want to stop him.

I mean why would I?

He pulled away, "your lips are soft what do you use to moisturize them?" He asked causing me to laugh, "I just use my spit, just kidding I use burtsbees"

We both laughed, I haven't felt this happy in a while.