TWENTY-SIX

Jack

"What do you want?" I spat as I opened the window to see Talia. She was sobbing.

I couldn't help but feel bad.

"I'm so, so, sorry Jack." She spoke through sobs, "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." I said quietly, "but I can't do this with you anymore."

She looked up at me, her face tear stained and mascara running down the side of her cheeks. "Jack..."

"I'm sorry." I say as I go to close the window but she stops me, "What Talia."

"Can I come in?" She looks at me, her eyes pleading and full of sadness.

"I suppose..." I give in and help her up, she climbs on my bed and takes her shoes off.

"Moving in?" I joke as she laughed, looking at me. I wiped her tears away. "It's okay." I assured.

"What happened?" I asked

"George. He-he hit me..." she quietly said

"He what?" I said louder than I planned to, standing up she looked a little worried.

"He got mad that I still had feelings for you and slapped me." She said quickly, "so I ran away and came to you-"

"This isn't cool Talia. Why did you get yourself into this mess?" I interrupted.

"Because, I don't know okay." She began to sob again, I looked at her sympathetically.

"I'm so sorry Jack." She sniffed, "I don't want to hurt you anymore."

"I know." I said, "because you won't."

She looked at me confused. "Why?"

"Because I'm in love with Y/N."

She stood up off my bed, "You're with her?" She walked closer to me, but I didn't care if she was about to push me or not.

"Yeah. She actually cares about me, you're just a narcissist sociopath." I sneered, "I'm not your rebound anymore Talia."

"Jack don't say that, I love you." She lied, I can tell when she lies.

"I don't have those feelings for you anymore." I glared, "so get out of my room bitch."