EIGHTEEN

I woke up face to face with a sleeping Jack, as his curly hair covered half his face he snores softly. I couldn't help but giggle, he was so adorable.

I got off the bed and had a shower, and got dressed. Though it was Saturday morning I still got ready, I can't have Jack seeing me in sweatpants and a messy bun just yet.

Wait a second...

What are we?

I'll ask him when he gets get up.

I walk down the hall and to the kitchen as I grabbed a glass of water. Chugging the liquid Jack walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyelids.

I smiled, "morning sleepy head."

He groaned and smiled at me, "morning gorgeous."

I jumped a little bit at a the nickname. But I liked it.

"So, what do you wanna do today? My mom already is gone with her friends most likely having brunch and a spa day." I say

"We can eat and maybe just hang around, Netflix?" He suggests, I nod. "Not a bad idea." I wink

"Ayyy." He smirked, "we need snacks,"

"I'm the only snack" I joked

"True though" he said seriously, "but for real I want some Doritos or something"

"Same here." I agree as we head out the door, Jack grabbed his keys and we got into his car.

Buckling up we head to the nearest store, we got to the store and went inside. Jack grabbed my hand and I realized I still needed to ask what our title was.

"Jack," I said as we entered the supermarket

"Yeah?" He looked at me, rubbing the top of my hand with his thumb.

"What are we?" I say, he smiled. "Dating."

My stomach flipped, we were dating after all this time we mostly avoided each other and our feelings...

"Where's Nila?" I asked a bit worried, he looked at me again. "I asked my mom to make sure she's taken care of so we can get an A."

"Oh, good thinking" I smile

"Yeah," he kissed my head and we walked then found the snack isle.