THIRTY

"What the hell." I push Talia against the lockers, giving her a glare "what's your deal?" She aggressively pushed me back.

"You know what my deal is, Talia." I lowly growled "Leaking naked pictures of a minor is a felony. Meaning you'll be charged." I show her a page with verified information about it.

"I didn't post or send anything." She pushed my hand away, I rolled my eyes and watched as she began to walk away but stopped. "Oh, and don't get too comfortable... Whatever he's said to you he has said to me first."

I exhaled deeply as she smirked and walked off to wherever. I look and see Jack standing there leaning up against the doorway of the boy's bathroom.

"How much of that did you see?" I wonder, he shrugged "enough to know that you aren't afraid to push someone." He laughed lightly and hugged me. "And it's not true: I didn't say a lot to her when we we're together as much as I do to you."

I felt at ease hearing that "it's funny because she thinks because she's a minor too she'll get away with all of this." We both laugh

"Come on" he grabs my hand and leads me to outside "I just want to say that no matter what I don't want you to think I'll leave you, okay?"

I nod, "I won't either"

He smiled at me and kissed my nose "you are worth my time."

"You're being so cliché Jack" I giggled as he kissed my head, "I think you've won more than just my heart."

"What else?"

"mY oRgANs" I joked

"Oh my god, I love you." He grinned

"I love you."

Short. But sweet!

See you in the next book!

Sequel: Boy ❥ JDG

I'll post it soon (fr this time no lollygagging)

-Liss