TWENTY-NINE

Waking up I feel Jack's arms carefully wrapped around me. As I looked around the now bright room due to the morning sunlight I see everyone else is asleep.

Millie was on her bed, and the rest of us on the floor with sleeping bags. Jack and I shared one and surprisingly we both fit in it.

I got out of the sleeping bag successfully, heading towards the washroom to get ready for the day I hear someone moving around. The door was ajar so I go to close it but someone stops it.

"Good morning babe." Jack opens the door, slowly he yawns and stretches - smiling at me he hugs and kisses my head.

"Good morning love." I smile and kiss his soft lips.

"So what are we doing now?" He wonders, quietly talking we both stayed in the bathroom as we both washed our faces then brushed our teeth as I combed my hair, Jack smiled at me.

"What's up babe?" I looked at him mid combing my hair, he shrugged "nothing you just always look amazing." I smiled at what he said and leaned in kissing him, he kissed back harder and I laughed.

He pulled away, as his phone and mine began to buzz. Jack stared down at it, his facial expression was shocked as he unlocked his phone and looked angry yet confused at the same time.

"What's wrong?" I ask as he heads out of the bathroom without saying a word, he walks outside to his car I run after him after grabbing my phone off the charger everyone was still sleeping surprisingly.

"Jack." I say as he scrolls through his phone and looks at me, "check your phone." He points to it, I look down at it and turn it on. I was shocked with disbelief, Talia had leaked pictures of Jack that she had taken when they were together.

He was naked, you couldn't really make out where it was taken but it might be her room. I was horrified for Jack and felt so bad, he didn't deserve a leakage of his private photos from the past that he had no idea were even taken. He should really press charges on her psycho ass.

"Jack baby I'm so sorry." I say as he grabbed my hand, "you don't deserve this."

"It's okay, I shouldn't of gotten drunk with her that night. She left in the morning anyway and I was kicked out by her dad." He explained, "she probably was going to George's house that morning."

"Someone needs to set her straight." I grumble, "she really needs to stop being such a fucking clown ass bitch it's starting to piss me the fuck off."

Jack gave my hand a little squeeze, "babe it's okay, I'm fine I'll deal with it. I'm glad you're caring for me but I don't want to stress you out this is my problem."

"Jack we're together now it's our problem." I argue

"She needs to get a reality check." I say, then a text from Millie pops up on my phone.

Did you see jack's leak?! Omg is he alright?

I sighed, texting back

Yes we're dealing with it right now, outside in his car

Want us to come outside?

No I think we'll be okay for now he needs a little space from everyone, but wanted me to be here for support thank you though ❤️

Okay and ofc girl 💞

"It'll be okay..." Jack lets go of my hand, "as long as you're safe and happy I don't care what the hell happens to me." He says

I smile at him, "Jack you need to care about yourself as much as you care about me"

"Well you are my other half" he smirks, "I didn't think I could feel this way about someone. I'm honest I thought I'd be single or on and off with that fucking bitch."

"Yeah Talia is toxic." I huff "but you should take this case to court..." I say seriously "she went pass the boundaries like even leaking texts that are private is bad, but nudes.. that's even worse."

"Yeah, I think I should. My parents are going to get so mad I'll be grounded for a long time." He sighs