TWENTY-THREE

I walked down to the mall since it wasn't far from my house, there's possibly girls around my age shopping or whatever teenage females do now a days.

I walked into the entrance and saw nothing but people. Making my way towards the clothing stores I saw a group of girls who looked decent enough to make friends with.

Not to be rude, but most girls dress skimpy and what not. However, these ones were dressed a little like I dress. I liked their style.

"Hi..." I say as they all stopped chatting and looked at me.

"Hello?" The one girl awkwardly stared at me

This was a bad idea

I was about to book it and not look back, but instead I blabbed out some words.

"I'm y/n."

"Oh, I'm Millie, this is Sadie and Sofia." She said as they waved when she said the names.

"Huh-hey." I felt a little nervous since they were all a bit taller than me.

I'm kind of, short... Not midget short, but like 5'1" short.

"Want to come shopping with us?" Millie offered, I nodded and she smiled. "What grade are you in? You look familiar..." Sadie asked

"I'm sophomore." I say, Millie nods "huh, you always hanging with Jack Dylan?"

"Grazer?"

"Yeah" She says, "the popular kid every girl has a massive crush on."

"Oh my god he's so hot." Sofia gushes, "Finn is too but gosh damn."

"Yeah but he's going out with that skank-bitch Talia." Millie rolls her eyes at the thought of that two-timing snake.

"Well actually, they broke up" I say smiling, the girls looked at me in shock.

"Oh again? They're always on and off. She's cheating several times. But he always goes back." Millie says, "they'll be back together by the end of this week." Sadie assures.

My heart felt a bit hurt as I heard what they were saying. Was this true? Is he going to take her back?

"Oh-oh." I say slightly frowning, thinking I should tell them he's dating me now. But I kept silent as we went into a store.

"What do you think of this shirt?" Millie asks us as she holds up a blazer to her chest.

"It's cute," Sadie says glancing up, Sofia nods in agreement.

"Y/n?" She says, "hmm?" I look up and see the white blazer held up to her still. "What do you think?" She asks.

"Looks good on you, suits very well" I smile lightly, she nods and sips her smoothie. "I like it." She says taking it with her to another section of the store.

God so help me. Why'd I get myself into this.

Don't get me wrong. These girls are fine and all, but the fact at what they said about Jack getting back with Talia made my skin crawl.

I felt a bit sick now.