Shot 4

Hey friends!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like ❤

Swara told Shemish about Sanskar 's job proposal who already knew from Sanskar. They agreed.

In Swara 's Room!

Swara come out from washroom after bath come toward cupboard for taking out her clothes. Her eyes sight goes to a blue dress. She remembered her conversation with Sanskar where he said he love blue color. Unknowingly her hands goes to blue dress She caress it with smile go in washroom for changing.

After a while!

Swara come out wearing blue long skirt with blue printed top looking extremely cute and beautiful without any makeup. She look herself in mirror once. Sanskar 's face come in front of his eyes which bring a blush on her face. She lowers eyes looking extremely beautiful.

She see time which showing 7:00 hit her forehead.

Swara : Oh God Swara! It's 7:00 and it's your first day. Teacher should reach early. I should go. ( she come out from room).

Outside!

Swara completed her breakfast. Sharmistra give her mishthi dohe make her smile. She take it take blessing from Shemish both give her blessing. She go from there for her newly job.

She come out from Baadi but gasp in shock seeing bus in front of her a driver who is standing outside while opening door for her by seeing she find many children's are in bus find this bus is of school bus.  She is hell shocked seeing this.

Just then get call. She looks at her phone find call from Sanskar understand the whole matter.

Swara : ( pick call) Sanskar!! I told na that I don't want any special treatment from you.

Sanskar : then who is giving you special treatment? ( make her confused) this bus is for everyone. Every staff and students come in this bus only. I think now you will not deny this.

Swara : ( smile listening him can sense care in his act) Okay! Fine.

Sanskar : ( smile listening her) Okay then come fast.

Swara confused listening his words before she ask something from him. He hung call. She shook head go toward bus. She enter inside find many kids are in bus. She smile seeing them who are so cute .

She see something which widened her eyes. She see Sanskar is also sitting in bus looking at her with his signature smile. Swara become shocked seeing him in bus. He sigh Swara to come beside him. Swara come toward him.

Swara : ( shocked) Sanskar! What are you doing here?

Sanskar : ( make excuse) um today I thought why not to come with kids. So I am here. 

Swara smile listening him. A blush come on her cheeks seeing him who is looking at her intensely looking cute. He sign Swara to sit beside him. She shook head sit beside him.

Sanskar notice her find her in blue dress smile seeing her know she wear it for him.

Sanskar : ( teasingly) Swara is you wore my favorite color for impressing me?

Swara become shocked listening him. A pinkish blush come on her cheeks though she wore for him but don't know why she did this.

Swara : ( make excuse) No! It's just a coincidence.

Sanskar : ( smile seeing her lying who can catch her lie by seeing her eyes) Ohh!  So its a coincidence. ( Swara nod yes,  he go near her ear) Such a beautiful coincidence is this.