Epilogue

Hey friends!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like ❤

At Night!

In SwaSan 's Room!

SwaSan are sleeping in each other's arm. Swara putting head on his chest while putting palm on his stomach . Sanskar putting palm on her palm putting his another  arm under her protectively.

Suddenly Swara 's face formed in fear

Suddenly Swara 's face formed in fear. Her forehead start forming sweat. She is getting nightmare of Sahil when he tried to forcing himself on her. Swara trying to free herself but unable crying miserably.

Swara start crying miserably in her sleep shouting.

Swara : ( crying shouting) leave me. Please don't do this. Please leave me. I beg in front of you please leave me.

Sanskar 's sleep break by her crying. He open eyes see Swara who is wiggling in his arm slapping his chest crying badly shouting for leaving her. Sanskar become shocked seeing her vulnerable state. His heart bleed seeing his Swara like this.

Sanskar : ( trying to wake her up but she crying badly) Swara!! Swara!! Calm down. Swara. You are save Swara. No one is harming you. ( trying to wake her).

Swara : ( crying in her sleep) Please leave me. I only love Sanskar. Please don't ruin me. Please leave me.

Sanskar 's eyes welled up listening her pleading. He didn't knew this much Swara struggle when Sahil was forcing her. This arise anger in him for Sahil but he is died now. He see Swara who is miserably wiggling slapping his chest. His heart bleeding seeing her like this.

Sanskar : ( shouts while shook her shoulders) Swara!!! 

Swara open eyes listening him. She looks at him hug him immediately Start crying frightened. That horrible moment come in her nightmare which make her condition vulnerable.

Swara : ( crying) Sanskar that Sahil!!!  He was trying to force me.

Sanskar : ( caressing her back his own eyes become teary seeing her this condition which he never can imagine in his nightmare too) Swara!! Calm down. ( cups her face) You are safe. Nothing happen to you. You are absolutely fine. That Sahil gone. He gone Swara. He got his punishment for his sin. Please don't be in his fear. You are now safe and with your Sanskar.

Swara : ( crying) If something happened then? If he would ..

Sanskar : Shhhh!!!  ( stop her from saying which she about to say) Till Sanskar is alive. He will not let anything happen to his Swara.  ( Swara hug him tightly crying in his arm).

Sanskar : ( caressing her hairs) Swara!!!  You have to forget that dreadful moment. I know it's not easy for any girl to forget this type of horrible moment when someone try to touch her without her consent. But Swara you can't be weak . You have to forget that. Sahil is died but by remembering him you are making him alive in your brain.