Shot 3

Hey friends!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like❤

In Baadi!

In Morning!

In Swara 's Room!

Swara sitting on bed remembering Sanskar and his gestures toward her. Her heart unknowingly missing him. Her wants to stay with him all time to talk to him all time but now feeling a unknown emptiness inside her.

Swara : ( to herself) Why Sanskar didn't came to meet me? I mean I am his friend . His friend is I'll and he didn't came still to ask about my health. ( frowned inside missing him).

Her face glow listening something.

Good Morning Swara.

Swara raise eyelashes find Sanskar on door with a smile on his face.   smile appear on Swara 's face seeing him which was missing from her face since he left from baadi. She is feeling good seeing him again.

Swara : ( smile) Sanskar you!

Sanskar : ( smile) Yes it's me. how are you now?

Swara : ( smile) Much better now. ( make him smile,  she see flowers in his hand excitedly) Sanskar these flowers! For whom you brought?  ( with smile inside thinking he brought for her but still asked to listen from him).

Sharmistra : ( who come see flowers in Sanskar 's hands) Its so beautiful beta. Is it for me? ( to tease him). 

Sanskar : ( become embarrassed) Yes  I brought for you. ( then close eyes what he spoke in hurry).

Swara : ( frowned) what?

Sanskar : ( see her frowned face  A naughty idea come in his mind of teasing her to Sharmistra ) Yes I bought for you only. When I was coming I saw these flowers. It's same like you. You also glow like these flowers.

Swara become more  frowned listening him. She looks in mirror to see her face.

Swara : ( in mind) Is my face not glowing? ( frowned).

Sharmistra : ( become surprised chuckles) Thank you beta. ( Sanskar give a tight smile) You did good that you came now you only made Swara have her medicines. She is not ready to listen me. From half and hour I am trying to convince her but she is adamant.

Sanskar : (become angry seeing her carelessness) Swara! Why you are not having medicines?

Swara turn her face showing her anger on him. Sanskar smile  seeing her fuming. he looks at Sharmistra who shrugged off her shoulders.

Sharmistra : Sanskar beta you sit and make her have her medicines till I am making breakfast for you.

Sanskar : No No Maa! Its okay.

Swara : ( shocked listening him calling Sharmistra Maa) Maa? Why you are calling Maa as Maa?

Sanskar become shocked listening her become fumbled what to say her. In flow he called Sharmistra Maa but now nervous what to answer her this question.

Sharmistra : I will tell you Shona. Actually Sanskar like Laksh call me and your Baba as Maa Baba only. He respect us as son only. In fact more then Laksh he is close to us. ( smile caress his head make him smile).

Swara : ( smile listening her in mind) He is so nice. He respect his brother 's mother and father in  laws so much then how much he would respect them if they would his real in laws. ( shocked by her words) what i am saying?

Sharmistra : Now you sit and I am making breakfast for you. ( Sanskar about to deny but she in strict tone) No argument. Now sit. ( He smile nod yes at her, she go from there).