Part 9

Hey friends!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like 💓

In Sanskar 's Room!

Swara enter in room inside worried calling Sanskar 's name.

Swara : ( call) Sanskar!! Sanskar!! (No response).

But gasp in shock seeing Sanskar coming out from washroom in towel rubbing his hair with other towel. Swara 's eyes fixed on him only. Unknowingly she start checking  his welt built body. She is admiring his antics, his smile.

Sanskar smirking naughtily seeing her all lost in him.  Swara come into sense when Sanskar start crying putting palm on his face seeing him crying Swara make a confused face yet worried.

Swara : ( concerned) what happened Sanskar? Why you are crying? (Come close to him put palm on his shoulders).

Sanskar : ( dramatically) why I am crying? You are asking this. You saw me like this. You saw me in this condition. Now how I will face whole world. Oh God! I am ruined. (Crying dramatically).

Swara 's cheeks become red listening his statement open mouth in shock.

Swara : ( come into sense listening him who shouting while crying dramatically) Sanskar!! What are you saying?  ( fake  angry).

Sanskar : (acting like crying) What I am saying?  Wah what a question? You saw me in this condition without clothes. Now how I will meet eyes with all. Oh God!!  What happened with  me?

Swara : ( roll eyes seeing his drama) Sanskar! Stop your drama.

Sanskar : ( act like shocked) Drama? Really? You saw me that and not only saw you stare me and check out too. By the way one side you say that you don't love me and on other side you check me out. Oh God what happened to today's girl. What will happen of innocent boys like me.

Swara become embarrassed by her own act. She was really checking him forgetting everything. She always forget whole world when she is with him. She mentally scold herself for loosing control.

Swara : ( while trying to lie but her eyes and body language showing everything) No Mr Maheshwari! I was not checking you out. Maa said me to give you this file  so I just came for this.  I didn't saw you. ( put file on bed). 

Sanskar : Oh really? I saw by my own eyes the way you we're gazing at me like you will eat me. ( naughtily with innocent face).

Swara become more embarrassed by his words. Sanskar see her face who is looking so cute in nervousness. He burst in laughing seeing her face. Swara see him laughing understand he is teasing her make angry pout.

Swara : (hit his arm) Sanskar you are so bad. Why you always tease me?

Sanskar : ( pull her close by waist make her shocked) Because you become so cute when I tease you that's why I love to tease you my cutie pie. ( peck on her cheeks).

Swara become shocked by his peck her mind saying it's wrong but her heart screaming it's not wrong. She is not understanding why she let him touch her. Why she let him kiss her even when  she is wife of someone else. ( according to her).

Swara : ( side his hand) Sanskar why you are doing this?

Sanskar : (intensely) Because I love you and I also know you also love me that's why I am here to make you confess.

Swara : Sanskar!! Why your train stopped on one station only. Why you are not ready to accept that I don't love you. Sanskar this is wrong. You better go from here and forget everything. Apne dimag se yeh fitoor nikal do.