•Chapter 8•

(This chapter was inspired by the story called "Because I am here" and from the creator it self,@mahsweetizuocha.Go read their story!It's really awesome!Well,some of it is my original idea like the blood thing that you'll find out at the end^^)

Everyone was looking at me.I was the spotlight.I was scared and nervous at the same time.I never sang in front of people's except for my mom.I said to myself while trembling...but I have to,I need to.This is for Uraraka-san...I wanted to make up for what happened yesterday...I took a deep breath...and said to myself,I will do it,now or never!

"I will fight
I will fight for you
I always do until my heart
Is black and blue
And I will stay
I will stay with you
We'll make it to the other side
Like lovers do
I'll reach my hands out in the dark
And wait for yours to interlock
I'll wait for you
I'll wait for you
'Cause I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No, not yet
Even when I'm down to my last breath
Even when they say there's nothin' left
So don't give up on
I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No, not me
Even when nobody else believes
I'm not goin' down that easily
So don't give up on me
And I will hold
I'll hold onto you
No matter what this world'll throw
It won't shake me loose
I'll reach my hands out in the dark
And wait for yours to interlock
I'll wait for you
I'll wait for you
'Cause I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No, not yet
Even when I'm down to my last breath
Even when they say there's nothin' left
So don't give up on
I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No, not me
Even when nobody else believes
I'm not goin' down that easily
So don't give up on me
Whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
I will fight
I will fight for you
I always do until my heart
Is black and blue"

As I finished singing,everyone's eyes was teary except for Bakugo and Todoroki (Of course XD)"Dude,that was so manly of you."said Kirishima while wiping his tears of joy?"You two are such good singers!!!"said Mina while crying.I saw everyone was happy and some might have cried but my eyes was trying to find someone.Uraraka was gone...where could she be?Why did she left without saying anything?

"YAHOOO!I win!I'm the uno master!"Jirou said."Wow Jirou,I never knew that you like playing uno."said Kaminari to Jirou."There are more things you don't know about me!"said Jirou while giving a thumbs up to Kaminari.Kaminari blush a little bit and laugh because of her confidence.Jirou noticed and blush.Everyone was smirking at the two of them.They both noticed and said "What?!" in unison.They look at each other and turned away as their faces grew even redder like a tomato.

I don't want to spoil their fun...might as find her myself...I walk outside to see if there are any signs of her.Where is she?I sigh.Then I found a figure walking at the street to the playground.The figure was familiar.It was Uraraka walking towards the playground.I grabbed her by the hand and found that her face was full of tears flowing down her face.I was shocked.She pulled her hand away from me and ran away.I chased after her.Eventually,she ran to a dead end.She tried to float herself but I stopped her by grabbing her hand.Her face was full of sadness.She tried pushing me and wanting to let her hands free but I kept on douching and still holding her hands.She still struggles to let her hands free.What's wrong with her?I said to myself.Then she spoke with a sad and yet soft voice."Please Deku-kun...let me go..."she said while looking me.I looked at her back and said."I can't..." Her eyes winded and started to yelled at me."WHY?!Am I a joke to you..!?Why can't you just go...?!"she said.Her eyes was full of sadness and hatred.

"I-I just can't...I can't handle when you are crying...it hurts for me to see you cry,Uraraka-san..."I said while my eyes started to tear up."Let me go...please...I just want to go home..."she said with a soft tone.I regret even wanting to let go but...I can't see her cry either...so I let her hand go and then she ran.Is this the end of our 'best friend' relationship?I sigh and let her go but that's not the reason that she run.

__________ _____ ___________

         "D-Deku-kun....r-run n-now..."

__________________________

Well that's dark...anyway!I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!I really am grateful!That's all,see you in the next chapter!