•Chapter 12•

Uraraka's POV

Where...am I..?What is this place...?My vision is still fuzzy but I know that there is someone beside me.A group of people...crying?Who are they and why are they crying?As my vision starts to get better,I notice a green haired boy with freckles sit beside my bed crying and say something like...I'm sorry Uraraka-san or something.Then,I look to my right and see who's them.The first glance I didn't know who's them but,when I blink 3 times,I recognise the faces that are crying beside my bed.They are my friends.Mina,Tsu-chan,Jirou,Yao-momo,Toru and the others.

After I saw the others,my eyes was lock to the green haired boy beside me crying and smiling and me at the same time.

Then,a buff guy said to leave him with me alone together for awhile.I didn't know who this guy is and their just gonna leave me like this with him?!I ask to myself while panicking.I didn't know what to do.Should I scream?Or should I punch him at the face and escape.I was panicking until my eyes was looking at him.When I saw the face again I immediately recognised who he is.

"D-Deku?"I said.

"Yes,it's me.Deku."He said while his eyes cried again.

We both hugged each other for awhile and when we look at each other,we realised how close we were.Deku immediately push himself out from the hug and apologies non stop.I calm him down but he suddenly hug me again.

"W-what's wrong D-Dek–"Before I could even finish my sentence,Deku shouted and cried even more.

Midoriya's POV
"Everything is wrong...I thought that you would die and leave us...I thought I was about to lose you...every night I would cry and fell guilty...guilty because I didn't scold you when you eat less...I didn't mean to pressure you at the beach when I told us to meet there...I should've have save you before you gotten stab at the chest...I should've been more stronger...if I was stronger...I would have...I would have save you from dang–"Before I could finish my sentence,Uraraka hug me and said with a soft and gentle voice."It's not your fault.I've the one who should've forcing myself to past my limits to much,I should've have eaten a lot so I didn't lost stamina and pass out but I didn't do all of that...instead,I insulted you by saying I hated you but that's not true...it's the backwards...what I wanted to say is that I....l-l-lik–"

"I like you."Oh my god....I actually confessed...to her!!!Argh.....did is so intense!!!I just have to wait her reply!Will she like me?If she doesn't like me...then is alright...I guess...

"If you don't like me...it's alrig–"Again I was cut of by Uraraka.

"I do like you...I admire you...ever since the internship exam,I've always looked up to you...because that's why I keep on pushing myself to go further but my plan backfired me really harsh...I didn't want to let this feeling because I'm scared that it would ruin your goal on being a hero so that's why I shut this feelings down..."she said while her eyes was tearing enough to make her cry.

When I heard her story,it made me realise how horrible to fell that way.

I hug her back and said."Don't worry...'cause you and I are always going to give each other a push if we fell like it is impossible and we will be the light if we ever fell low of sad in our life."I said while hugging her and crying with her.She just nodded and hug me back.

We were so comfortable with each other,we have forgotten that All Might and my other friends are still in the hospital.We didn't realise that Mina and most of the class recorded me and Uraraka's confession and taking pictures when we are hugging.It didn't take long for us to realise it.Uraraka and I chased Mina and the others.Well,mostly I was because Uraraka is still badly hurt.

Aizawa sensei just sigh while All Might just laugh.It was the most funniest and the most best day of our lives.

It was the best day for Uraraka and I because we made a promise together and we will never break it."The promise where you and I only knows."said Uraraka to me.I didn't mind not telling them.

–Only you and I–

Fin•
__________________________

Well,this is the end of this book's chapters.I hope you enjoyed reading the chapters of this book.I am very grateful and special thanks to mspenguin006 for voting and commented very nice comments.You readers should go read her/he's story.It us really good and amazing!

Thank you so much for those who voted at my story and commented at my chapters.I am very grateful.That's all,bye!