•Chapter 11•

Midoriya's POV
Uraraka-san...Uraraka-san...Uraraka-san!I woke up with fear in my eyes and tears flowing down my cheeks.I turn to right and left to see where I was.Soon enough,I remember where I was and what happened.Was that a nightmare?Even if it's not a nightmare,it was the most terrifying dream I ever had.I shake my head and got out from bed.I looked out the window,seeing that it was already morning for their daily training.

                         –Time skip–

After our training,we all went to our dormitory to rest.As we rest,Yaoyozoru suggested that we all should visit Uraraka-san at the hospital.We all nodded for agreement but then thought what should we give to her as a souvenir.We thought as hard as we could,then everyone know what would they all give to Uraraka-san.I know what to give her,she has wanting it for so long but it was too expensive to buy.

Before we visit Uraraka-san,we first went to the mall to buy the souvenir that we wanted to give.Some created it with their own to bare hands using their quirk while others were searching it at the mall.

"Okey everyone!We will meet here again at 3:30 p.m,got it?"said Lida while moving his hands like robot.We all nodded at went to the store.

                         –3:30 p.m–

We bought what we needed at the mall and then went to the hospital.We all laugh and talked normally like nothing has happened.Kacchan was hot minded like usual while Todoroki was cold as usual.I at the other hand was thinking that is Uraraka-san was okey,but my mind was cut off by a tape at the back by Kirishima saying that everything is going to be fine and that I never have to worry.I nodded and sigh,but that wasn't the end of my anxiety.

As we went in the hospital,we saw to parent while sobbing at the floor while saying."Please sir...please save her....pleases...!"she said while crying non stop.The doctor nodded and went in the surgery room.

We all rushed to the parents and asked what has happened but when they saw us,the mother came at me and hugged me.I was confused,I don't know who this is.Why did the mother came to me and hugged me?I have a lot of questions to ask.Then Yaoyozoru calm the mother down and asked what has happened.While the parents explained,our jaw drop."Ochaco is having a surgery today?!"asked Mina with shock on her face.It was unbelievable.The parents nodded in unison."B-but why didn't she tell us that she has a surgery today?"I asked while shaking in fear.The parents sigh and told that she didn't want you guys to know because she didn't want you guys to worry about her more.She said that it was the best since you were already stressed out."Why did she need to have surgery?"Todoroki asked."Since...you know,the incident,where Ochaco got stab at the chest...it has gotten worse..."said Uraraka's mother."What...do you mean...ma'am...?"asked Kirishima."The stab at Uraraka's chest is deep.It was too risky to remove it easily by hand.So with that,the doctors have a discussion with us to give permission to do a surgery,same go's too Ochaco."said Uraraka's mother while started to tear up."Well that's a relief,then why did you cry?"asked Kirishima again."B-b-because...there i-is...o-only 10 percent for her t-t-to live...!"said Uraraka's mother.

We were all shocked.Mina started to cry and then fall on her knees.Everyone cried because of the news.It was hard to accept it.

Third person POV
          Tik,tok,tik,tok,tik,tok,tik,tok

Time went pass by as the whole class just stood there in silence.Not a single word coming from all of them.Not a single soul moved from the spot.It was terrifying to wait.Uraraka's couldn't stay long over there so they left,crying.Just class 1-A,waiting their classmates to return to them safely.

Some of them got tired but didn't left.They all force for the tired ones go to dorm and rest but they didn't listen.

As time goes by,it was already 11:54 p.m.It was late but the surgery kept on going.Only 2 or 3 hours the surgery timed.

                    –Surgery finish–

The light on top of the surgery door was green.That means that the surgery was finished.The only thing that needs to be done was telling the person that did the surgery was a success or not.As the doctors went outside,all of the students ran towards the doctor did it go well but the doctor didn't said a word.He said only to tell if they were Uraraka's relative.

But that didn't stopped them from asking more.Some of them nearly lie to the doctor but sadly the doctor knows who's Uraraka's relative.They all sigh in defeat.Gladly,Uraraka's parents went back the hospital to see if the surgery was finished.The parents saw the green light says that it was done.Then the parents rushed to the doctor and asked if it went well or not.

As the doctor wanted to speak,everyone prayed at their hearts for the surgery went well and Uraraka was fine.

It was a success.The surgery went well.

_______________________

I hope this chapter wasn't that sad.Anything than that,I hope this chapter was a blast!