•Chapter 9•

"D-Deku-kun...r-run...n-now..."

Midoriya's POV
Before I could even turn around and join my friends at the karaoke place,I saw things that I didn't want to see.

It just happened with a flash.I didn't noticed anything when I chased Uraraka-san.Did she noticed it from the beginning?Is it why she left?Is it why said to let her go?I then snapped to reality from the screaming from the people that saw what happened over here.

Third person POV
"Toga...are you planning to kill Deku-kun?"Uraraka asked with a painful face."or you just wanted to see your blood?"Uraraka smirk with confidence.Toga smile."No,it's just a bonding time with friends right?Even if you're dead by the hands of me,we are still friends!"Toga laugh and smile bitterly at Uraraka while putting the knife even deeper at Uraraka's arm.Uraraka then used her taekwondo skills(or other skills)to protect herself.Uraraka then kick Toga's stomach 'causing Toga to back off,living her knife still inside Uraraka's arm.Then Midoriya run towards Toga and punched Toga making Toga to go back even further.Did she even plan anything while coming here?Midoriya asked himself.

Toga then suddenly laughed like a maniac and ran towards Uraraka and Midoriya.But she didn't hurt Midoriya,Toga was running towards Uraraka with speed.Uraraka then embrace her attack by douching her attacks,sadly it didn't work.Toga was too fast for Uraraka to douched.Toga pushed Uraraka to the conner then Toga used a blood seducer and then put it on Uraraka's wound and sucked the blood.It was too painful for Uraraka.Then,Midoriya charge at Toga with using his quirk.He just used a percent of his quirk.Toga quickly douche and brought Uraraka with her as a shield.When Toga stopped,Uraraka quickly punched Toga at the head 'causing her to lucent her grip and making Uraraka break free.Now Toga is really pissed off.She still laugh like a maniac while saying."I WANT BLOOD!I WANT TO SEE BLOOD!GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD!"Toga then charge at Midoriya with full speed.Toga toke out her knife and wanting to stab Midoriya's chest but...it was saved by Uraraka.Even if it's not Midoriya's blood,she still looks happy and no regrets shown on her face.Toga push the knife even deeper making Uraraka scream because off the pain that she is feeling at her stomach.

Midoriya was piss off and then punch Toga non stop.Toga,for the first time saw her own blood.It was amazing for Toga.She liked the pain."It's my turn!"said Toga with full of happiness.She toke out her knife and stab Midoriya at the hand.Midoriya just resist the pain and kept on punching Toga.Since Toga was very fast,she pushed Midoriya to the ground and smile widely at Midoriya.He couldn't move because he was paralysed.Before Toga even wanting to stab Midoriya,Toga suddenly float,she turned around to see who made her float.And of course it was Uraraka,even if she made Toga float,it won't stay for long.Midoriya tried to move but it was impossible.Uraraka stood up and then tried to attack her but she was too slow.The zero gravity ended even faster than she thought it would.Toga then ran to Uraraka with the widest smile.

Uraraka just defended herself.She was ready to feel the pain but didn't.She opened her eyes slowly and then saw two figures in front of her."Kirishima!Lida!!!"said Midoriya while relieved."We are sorry that we came late!But no worries!We brought pro heroes!"said Kirishima with a mad yet confident face."Uraraka!Are you okey?"Mina asked with concern."Yeah...I'm fine...uh huk!"Uraraka splattered some blood out of her mouth."Are you sure?OMG!Why is there a knife inside of your stomach!?"asked Mina with shock.It brought everyone's attention 'causing Toga to run away fast."Tch,that brat."Bakugo said with an irritating face.Seeing Toga escaped made Uraraka's heart shattered."I-I'm sorry...Toga escaped because of me...I'm sorry..."Uraraka cried.Everyone looked at each other then they all tell that is not her fault.She keeps denying what they all said until."Even if it is you're fault,why should we care?We all make mistakes in their life.Don't you worry,Uraraka-san!"said Midoriya with a smile on his face.Everyone nodded and then gave her one big smile to her,even Bakugo have her a smile but not too happy smile.She saw everyone's smile and then remembered what her mother had told her.

"It's okey to be scared,if you want to hide you're fear,just smile!Even the day is not bright,just keep on smiling!If you feel like not smiling,just see others smile.They will be you're light when the day is dark.They will be your sun.Remember that!"

She then regret not smiling and avoiding her only friends.She was grateful for her friends to smile at her.Tears flow again but not sad tears,it was a happy tears."Everyone,thank you so mu–"before Uraraka could finish her sentences,she collapse by sudden.Everyone was shock and scared."URARAKA-SAN!!!"Midoriya shouted.Uraraka's vision was getting blurry and the last thing that she said before passing out was.

"Thank you everyone..."