*:・゚✧ ― ᴛ𝘴ᴜᴋɪ𝘴ʜɪᴍᴀ ᴋᴇɪ.

"tsukiii," (name) wined, clinging to her boyfriend's leg. the blond male remained sitting in his seat, seemingly unfazed.

"that's not my name," tsukishima replied, eyes focused on the textbook in front of him.

"... daddy?"

"no, but i like it."

"kei."

"that's better," he replied, turning his body to face his whiny, needy girlfriend. "now, what do you want?"

"attention," (name) replied, tightening her grip on tsukishima's leg.

"like always," he muttered, rolling his eyes.

despite being annoyed, the blond decided to comply with his girlfriend's request for now. he honestly hadn't read a single word for the past ten minutes he had spent staring at his textbook.

he detangled her arms from his leg, tugging on her hands to pull her up before sitting her down on his lap. tsukishima slowly pressed his lips to her cheek, letting his lips linger for a few seconds before pulling away. he repeated this action on her forehead, jaw, neck and the shell of her ear, but not the place she desperately wanted to feel his lips.

"kei, please kiss me," (name) pleaded, her bottom lip slightly jutting out in a pout. she did try to be cute, but the blond middle blocker mad amazing self-control.

"what do you think i've been doing," tsukishima mused, head buried in her neck, pressing delicate kisses to the soft flesh.

"you know what i mean," (name) replied, hands gripping his shoulders. "please, kei."

"well, since you asked so nicely..." tsukishima cooed, removing his head from her neck. he then pressed a quick kiss to her forehead before turning his attention back to his work. "maybe later if you behave."

"kei!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

bitch, do i look like yo dadd- ok but fr i originally didn't know if i was going to publish these or not because they're honestly not that good at all but yolo.