*:・゚✧ ― ʜᴀɪʙᴀ ʟᴇᴠ.

"lev, please put me down," (name) stated calmly, arms wrapped around her boyfriend's waist while her legs wrapped around his torso.

"no can do," the silver-haired man grinned, using his left arm to hoist the girl further up his waist as she had begun to slide down slightly.

"but i don't trust you enough to not drop me," (name) reasoned.

"just trust me, (name)! i promise i won't drop you!"

(name) rolled her eyes and tightened her grip on lev's neck when she saw that he really wasn't going to put her down on the ground any time soon. lev had insisted that he walked her home, which they usually did anyway, he never mentioned anything about being carried home until her feet were already lifted from the ground.

its not as though she had any injuries. she was perfectly capable of walking on her own two feet. she considered the fact that lev probably liked to take advantage of his height and strength to torture his girlfriend.

(name) gasped in surprise as lev playfully let go of her for a second, making her think that she was going to fall. she wanted to smack him but was too scared to release even a single arm from around his neck.

"don't do that! i almost died!" (name) scolded, wide eyes staring at the pavement below them.

"you're so warm, (name)," haiba cooed, ignoring her.

(name)'s house soon came into view and she let out a sigh of relief, glad that her torture was almost over. she loosened her grip around his neck, placing her hands on his shoulders instead.

"okay, we're here. you can put me down now," said (name).

"no," haiba said stubbornly, bottom lip jutting out in a pout. "i wanna hold you more. let me take you to your room."

"it amazes me how you can be so unbearably annoying yet adorable at the same time," (name) mumbled. "fine. take me."

"woah. i didn't think you were going to let me make love to you tonight, but i'm not complaining-"

"lev, that is not what i meant, you idiot!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

is it odd that i want him to strangle me?