*:・゚✧ ― ᴛᴇʀᴜ𝘴ʜɪᴍᴀ ʏᴜᴊɪ.

(name) sat on her boyfriend's lap, playing with his fingers to distract her from their mutual boredness. while spending quiet time in their bedroom's was fun to a certain extent, they did prefer to go out and have fun with one another.

"(name), let's go on a date," terushima suggested.

"what kind of date?" (name) asked, tilting her head back to look at her boyfriend.

"i don't know. i didn't think that far ahead."

"oh."

the pair sat in silence once again and (name) felt herself becoming sleepy. so she leaned her head against terushima's shoulder and snuggled closer to him, closing her eyes. as cute as terushima thought his girlfriend looked, he couldn't let his main source of entertainment fall asleep just yet - it was too early for that.

his hands found her waist and he pulled her body closer to his before pressing his lips against her cheek, encouraging the (hair colour)-haired girl to stay awake. she whined in displeasure before opening her eyes to see her boyfriend staring down at her with a cute smile on his face.

"don't sleep yet. i'll be lonely," terushima said before pecking the girl's lips.

"hmm. okay, fine," she said, wrapping her arms around his midsection. "what do you want to do, then?"

"wanna make out?"

"sure."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

uhh i'm sorry i did him dirty like that idk how to write.