*:・゚✧ ― ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ ᴛᴏʙɪᴏ.

"everything will be fine, tobio! it's going to be a lot of fun. trust me on this one!" (name) exclaimed, gripping her boyfriend's hand tightly.

kageyama stared at the large dropper ride with uncertainty. he didn't mind most rides, but this one he couldn't stand. he didn't like the way it made his tummy feel.

the (hair colour)-haired girl and her ravenette boyfriend were on a date at an amusement park with (name) insisting kageyama 'needed more thrill' in his life. he, for one, thought his life was quite thrilling. he went to volleyball practice pretty much every day — did (name) not find that thrilling enough?

'she has no taste,' kageyama thought.

"i have no what?" (name) questioned.

"n-nothing!" kageyama exclaimed, jumping up in shock. 'how did she hear me?! can she read my mind?'

"tobi, you're thinking out loud again."

ah. that made more sense to kageyama. he had forgotten how comfortable and open he had become around her. so much so that he even allowed his inner thoughts to leak out while the two were together. he still didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"s-sorry, (name)-chan," kageyama stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand.

"it's okay!" she beamed. "come on! can we please go on this together, please? i promise it will be fun."

kageyama's eyes shifted towards the ride and then his girlfriend. he didn't want to tell her that he didn't want to ride the ride; as that would make her sad and he would never be able to face oikawa again for backing out of a ride.

"come on, (name)-chan! let's ride!" kageyama suddenly exclaimed, shocking (name).

he held her hand and bravely lead the girl towards the dropper ride. his tummy would have to bear it. making sure his girlfriend was happy at all times and not losing to oikawa was more important than his what his tummy felt, kageyama thought.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

「 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 | 𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 」

i have never been more jealous of a volleyball in my entire life.