*:・゚✧ ― ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ ᴛᴇᴛ𝘴ᴜʀᴏᴜ.

it was late at night and like any other night, (name) and kuroo were in bed, cuddling, and just like any other night, kuroo (or rather his wandering hands) was depriving his beloved girlfriend of her much needed sleep.

"tetsu, you are impossible to cuddle with," (name) grumbled, pushing the male's hand away when it brushed over her inner-thigh for the twelfth time that night.

"you are impossible to keep my hands off of," kuroo shot back, a cocky smirk on his face.

"you know what? turn around. i want to be the bigger spoon," she said, turning around to face the dark-haired male.

"what? no way. i'm always the bigger spoon," he pouted, grabbing (name) by the waist and pulling her closer.

"keep touching me and you won't be any spoon."

kuroo chuckled at this and pressed a kiss to his grumpy girlfriend's forehead. he had finally decided to let her sleep, for now. he wasn't completely sure whether he was done teasing her or not.

(name) rolled her (eye colour) eyes before closing them, resting her head on kuroo's chest. the male thought it was so adorable he could have squealed.

"night-night, (name)," kuroo cooed, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"goodnight, tetsu," (name) mumbled. "and please take your hand off of my ass before you lose it."

he wasn't done teasing her yet, after all.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

should i interact with my readers more? like how even are yall? i hope you're happy and healthy. oh wait, that's right. this book flopped and no one reads it.