*:・゚✧ ― ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ 𝘴ʜᴏʏᴏ.

(name) sat on her boyfriend's lap while they both sat on the floor of his bedroom. her hands rested on hinata's cheeks, squishing them together every so often.

"shōyō, do you even have any idea how adorable you are?" (name) spoke, caressing the redhead's cheek gently.

hinata's cheeks turned a bright shade of red and he turned his head to try and hide his embarrassment. "n-not as cute as y-you are, (name)."

(name) had to contain a squeal as she tackled the small boy to the ground, arms wrapped tightly around his neck. his arms quickly found their way around her waist, despite his initial embarrassment. while compliments made him extremely nervous, he was never one to shy away when it came to physical affection. at least after a while of dating her did he gain the confidence to touch her.

the (hair colour)-haired girl was genuinely convinced that hinata was the most adorable creature to have ever existed on the planet, while hinata thought the same about her. his breath hitched as she pressed a slobbery kiss to his cheek before he copied her actions and kissed her back.

"you're so cute. i'm going to explode," (name) mumbled into his shoulder.

"i-is that a good thing or a bad thing?" he asked from underneath her.

"who knows."

"e-eh?! (name), please don't explode! i love you too much for you to die!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i already have quite a few of these written and lined up and i don't know how often to update this book whoops.