*:・゚✧ ― ʏᴀᴍᴀɢᴜᴄʜɪ ᴛᴀᴅᴀ𝘴ʜɪ.

(name) and yamaguchi were out on a date in the city. it was a little out of place for both of them, but they decided it would be fun to go out shopping in places they usually didn't go every once in a while.

currently, (name)'s favourite store had just released a collaboration with her favourite movie/television franchise, and she was very excited. she felt as though she had finally reached heaven. what was even more exciting to her was that she was there with her favourite person. she was very excited.

"tadashi, look at how cute this is!" (name) said excitedly, holding up an object of her favourite character.

"oooh. i like that. it is pretty cute," yamaguchi replied, a small smile on his face.

(name) then raced off when she saw something else from across the store, leaving yamaguchi to do some exploring of his own. that was when he noticed a small jewellery shop just outside (name)'s favourite store.

yamaguchi thought it wouldn't be too big of a deal but he wanted to get his adorable girlfriend something cute that she could wear that was from him. he quickly dashed out of the store and went to the jewellery place where there were various pretty and unique pieces of jewellery.

he searched the different earrings, rings, necklaces and bracelets for a few moments when he came across a ring that immediately made him think of his lover. yamaguchi smiled and bought the ring, before rushing back to his (name), who was too busy to even notice that he had left the store.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

back on the train ride home, yamaguchi saw this as the perfect time to give (name) his gift. they were also barely any people on the carriage, so he didn't have to worry too much about embarrassing himself in front of a bunch of strangers.

"h-hey, uh, (name)? i-i, uh, got this thing for you," yamaguchi stuttered, pink coating his freckled cheeks. "i know it's not much but i thought it was pretty and it reminded me of you, s-so yeah."

(name) smiled at his nervousness and her smile only got wider when her boyfriend pulled out a pretty silver ring from his pocket. he shakily put the ring onto the finger she held out for him, letting out a surprised squeak when she suddenly kissed his cheek.

"it's beautiful. thank you, tadashi. i love it so much," she spoke, wrapping her arms around the freckled male.

"you're welcome," yamaguchi smiled, happy that (name) genuinely liked what he had bought her. "i love you."

"i love you more," (name) replied, kissing his nose.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i love tadaddy sm yall have no idea i want to rip my eyeballs out.