*:・゚✧ ― ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ ᴛᴏʙɪᴏ.

(name) sat on her boyfriend's lap as they sat atop his bed watching their favourite television show. kageyama's arms were encircled around her waist, his permanent scowl resting on his face even though he was very happy to be within his favourite person's presence.

"tobio, why are you so grumpy all the time?" (name) spoke up, pushing her boyfriend's hair away from his forehead, only for it to fall back into place. "if you're this grumpy now, i can't even imagine how grumpy you'll be when we're old."

"i'm not grumpy," kageyama mumbled, frown deepening.

"well you look grumpy," (name) said, poking his forehead. "you'll get frown lines if you keep frowning all the time."

at this, the black-haired setter's facial expression softened ever so slightly. he almost could have smiled at the way (name) looked at him if his face wasn't aching from all the smiling he did earlier (because of (name), of course).

"i'm never grumpy when i'm around you. not even when you're being the most annoying person in the world," kageyama said, fighting the blush that threatened to light up his cheeks.

"that was adorable," (name) spoke, turning around to embrace the male. "i love you so much."

"i l-l-love you t-too, (name)."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

idk he's so adorable i promise i tried ok.