Chapter 6 - Dinner

Yeah, there was some sort of brotherly feud going on between them during dinner.

Sans could tell while they all ate the leftover dinner, Slender having not eaten since he was waiting for them to come over, and Sans decided to get himself a bowl of ice cream for dessert. He sat inside of his usual seat, at the end of the table, Slender in the seat next to him with Splendor on the other side of the table, and Offender on the other side of Sans. Trender still wasn't back, the others explained to him he probably was inspired and would be busy for a little bit longer.

And apparently, all of the brothers had tentacles just like Slender did, which made dinner more awkward since they kept using them. Not in the whole 'touchy' way, thank Toby Fox, but they did different things. Splendor kept using his to pass random gifts to him under the table, so Sans would keep looking down at his lap to find something new before he would look up and Splendor would smile at him. He had a pile of stuff on his lap at this point, it was unusual but Sans gave him a smile anyway.

Offender just kept grabbing onto his chair legs and dragging Sans closer to him before Slender would notice, grab the other two chair legs, and dragged him back towards Slender. That's why he ended up just holding the bowl, since he kept being dragged back and forth between the two awkwardly.

"Can we leave my chair alone, please?" Sans asked them.

"I'm keeping you safe," Slender said, "Offender, stop grabbing his chair."

"Fine."

Instead of grabbing his chair this time, Offender instead grabbed his arms and lifted him up from his seat, holding Sans up in the air. All of his gifts fell to the floor under his chair.

"I can be his seat instead, how about that, sweetheart?" Offender asked.

"I'd prefer for my seat to be a real seat, thanks though," Sans said.

"Put him down," Slender said, grabbing Sans with his hands and pulling him out of Offender's grasp.

"I feel like I'm just some sort of stuffed animal or new family pet, this is really weird," Sans said, "You guys alright or something?"

"Sorry, we didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable," Slender said, "We aren't exactly the best family image."

"Still better then my old 'family'," Sans said as he was set back down in his seat."

"Slender did tell us that you declined his original offer because of your brother," Splendor said, "Which is why we all wanted to meet you so much! Slender never spares people if they turn him down."

"It would've been kinda hard to kill me, I got a ton of tricks up my sleeve," Sans said, winking at him, "A skele-ton."

"Crap, that was good," Offender snorted into his hands.

"Aw, Offender laughed!" Splendor said, "He never laughs!"

"Because he's too busy between a girls legs," Slender mumbled as he ate his chicken.

"That's a good burn!" Sans laughed, "You and Jeff should team up on Jane, or the other way around. You guys should make like a roast team or something."

"No, roasting is mean!" Splendor said.

"Eh, it's fine," Offender said, "I should try to go after something else anyway. So Sans, wanna go try it?"

"Again, no thanks," Sans said, "I'd rather go on a date first."

"Then how about a date?" Offender asked.

"Aren't you more of a one night stand guy?" Sans asked, "I feel like a date isn't really your thing."

"And the fact that I wouldn't let Sans go on a date with you," Slender said, pointing at him.

"I wouldn't mind trying a date with a pretty little skeleton like you," Offender said.

"No thanks," Sans said again.

"I'm back!" Trender sang as he entered the room, dragging behind him an entire clothes rack of newly made clothes.

"That's... a lot of clothes," Sans said.

"I think blue and white does bring out your complection, along with black, so most of your clothes include them," Trender said, "But since you're a skeleton, I had a lot to work with since plenty of colors and designs can work with bones. You can also pull off girls clothes too, but I focused mainly on guys clothes."

"Uh, I didn't expect you to make so many," Sans said, looking at them.

"I've never made clothes based on a monster, and skeletons have a lot to work with," Trender said excitedly, "It helps that you're rather good looking."

"I know, he's so adorable!" Splendor groaned, "It's like seeing a cute puppy and not being allowed to pet it! Torture!"

"And like seeing a hot girl and not being allowed to do my thing," Offender said, "How come Trender gets to do his stuff but we don't?"

"He made Sans clothes," Slender said.

"I get the whole 'no rape' with Offender, but I don't get Splendor's," Sans said, "Are his hugs dangerous or something?"

"He'll hug you for hours and not let go," Slender said, "Trender is the only harmless one out of all of us. Unless you're wearing crocs."

"We run those people over," Sans said, shooting a finger gun towards Trender.

"We need less of those people," Trender mumbled.

"What's so bad about crocs?" Splendor asked.

"It's more of a social disagreeance," Slender said.

"Nah, it's just extra points for our game," Sans said, "I don't really care what people wear, it's just something that's rare enough to be counted as points."

"Here, I think this would be a good outfit to try on right now," Trender said, taking off one outfit and shoving it into Sans's arms.

"Now?" Sans asked, looking down at it.

"I actually want to see this," Offender said.

"He'll look so amazing!" Splendor said.

"Might as well," Slender said, "Get it over with now in case you don't like it."

"Fashion show!" Splendor clapped.

So, Sans rolled with it. The outfit was simple, and his style, which he had to thank Trender for, it was impressive he made this rather quickly. Changing in the bathroom, he instead wore a black sweatshirt over a white shirt, some blue flower designs sprinkled across the top of the shirt. The jeans were baggy, but he liked that about them, he wouldn't mind wearing this outfit more.

"He's so precious!" Splendor said, grabbing Slender, "Please, just one hug!"

"No!" Slender said.

"I can take those off for you, if you'd like," Offender said.

"I think I did well," Trender said, crossing his arms, "Now let's try the other twenty outfits."

"Twenty?" Sans asked.