The Hot Motorcycle Girl

Okay so basically

Thank you all so much for supporting while I write this, I've been having so much fun! I doubt I would have continued without you guys, so thank you for the support!

And as a thanks, I wrote this short oneshot where Sans and Jane had started dating in an au where Papyrus and the others didn't abandon Sans. So enjoy!

Really I just thought this would be a cute oneshot and I wrote it, so I'm sharing it. Pretty much the situation XD

I didn't want to put this in the children oneshots, so I'm putting it here!

《》《》《》

The Hot Motorcycle Girl

They didn't expect his girlfriend to look like... that.

After they had arrived on the surface, Sans mentioned that he met someone. A girl he met at a shop, that was it. They all brushed it off as a mutual friend, Sans had told them it was at a comic book store. Sans usually wasn't the one for romance, he never really tried to hit on girls.

Sans mentioned hanging out with her a few occasions, but at the weirdest of times. When it was dark and Papyrus was preparing for bed was usually when these random meetings occurred. A bit odd, but Sans had told him it was for poker games. The usual.

But when Sans announced that he and this girl started dating, Papyrus wasn't going to overlook that. As if! Sans was a lazy bones that hung out with this girl at weird times, and Papyrus never met her! What if she was forcing Sans, or hurting him? What if she was a terrible person? Papyrus was worried for his brother, he had never dated anyone before. Sans might not understand relationships.

That's why he started monitoring their dates. He didn't follow them, he wouldn't be that nosy. No, instead he observed everything that Sans told him about their relationship. He didn't talk about her that much, it seemed, it would just be brief mentions about how the date went. And they went at odd times for dates, too, when the sun was already set and everyone else was asleep. Papyrus didn't like that, not with the mentions of stabbings floating about.

When Sans did talk about her, he talked about how she acted, not what she looked like. How she had laughed so hard at one of his jokes that milk came out of her nose, or how she tripped on the sidewalk once and smashed a taco she had bought. Sans had went back and bought her twenty more to make up for the taco.

She sounded like a person meant for Sans. A silly, obnoxious girl that was a nerd. Don't get him wrong, there was nothing wrong with being like that, but it seemed like the only personality type that would go with Sans. Sans didn't really like jocks, he didn't care how much money or how hot someone looked. He was a personality person, so he would need someone who matched his own to consider them for romance. Papyrus had always assumed Sans was asexual anyway, so the 'looks don't affect him' made sense to him.

But then, Sans' girlfriend came over.

Papyrus didn't even realize it was Sans' girlfriend at first. When he opened the door, he assumed she was lost. Sure, the skeleton was more interested in men like Mettaton, but Papyrus could tell when a female was considered 'hot'.

And wowie, she was!

Not enough to make him turn straight, but enough to make his jaw drop to the floor. Literally. He had to bend down and pick it up, apologizing to the female. The very, very attractive female.

She was a curvy female, with large breasts hanging from her chest and a round bottom that went with her black dress. Thick black hair tumbled down her head, and sunglasses were pressed against her white skinned face. Black leather boots hugged her legs, and a black leather jacket was hung loosely over her shoulders. Not only was she hot, but she was the 'biker gang' type of hot. The type of girl that wouldn't bother with anyone, who slept with a different man every night. Papyrus could even see an expensive looking motorcycle with a slick black design parked in front of their house, too, with two black helmets perched on it.

"U-UH, HELLO!" Papyrus stuttered on his words, "MAY I ASK WHY... WHY YOU OF ALL PEOPLE ARE AT THIS HOUSE?"

"Who's t-there?" Alphys asked.

"May I come in?" The female asked bluntly.

"S-SURE!" Papyrus said quickly, opening the door wider.

It was apparent when Papyrus' friends noticed her. Alphys let out a squeak, and Undyne dropped her spoon into her bowl. Toriel started coughing into her hand as she averted her eyes. She probably didn't like this females outfit, since what this girl was wearing was rather revealing.

"O-Oh," Alphys muttered.

At that point Sans had returned from his room, phone in hand. He paused halfway down the stairs when he saw the female.

"Oh, hey Jane."

Jane. This was Jane?

"Hey, Sans," And for the first time, Papyrus saw her smile.

It wasn't a small smile, either. It was a full blown, black lip tugging smile that made her look like she actually had emotions. Her stance remained confident, but she looked generally happy.

"That's Jane?" Undyne yelled, "Are you kidding me?"

"Yeah, that's my girlfriend," Sans said, finishing his descent down the stairs. "Ready to go for our date?"

"Yeah, I can't wait," Jane said to him.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs, Jane wrapped her arm around his shoulders and turned towards the rest of them. Sans seemed unfazed by her looks or actions, just sitting there with his usual smile as if he wasn't dating a model.

"I'll have him home by six," Jane said.

"Cool," Sans said, "Well, bye Paps. See you later."

No one could react as Jane escorted Sans out of the house, closing the door behind them as they didn't seem to notice the wide eyed monsters. When the door closed, they all rushed to the windows to see Jane climbing onto her motorcycle on the street and Sans climbing on behind her, both of them wearing helmets as he hugged around her waist. Like it was completely normal.

And just like that, they drove off together.

"Okay, how the f*ck did he get with her?" Undyne yelled.