The Summoning-Part 1

Nagisa looked up to the demon that he had just summoned. The demon was dressed rather well, in black and gold suit. It brought out its eyes, its golden eyes.

"So human, what deal shall we make?" the red head asked.

Nagisa, on his knees with the back of his right arm bleeding, while he was covered in sweat, just said one thing. One word to be remembered.

"Crap."

--

A few hours prior, Nagisa had gotten up, sore. His mother had punished him again. Thankfully she also made sure that she hit in areas that could easily be hidden.

He looked at his small alarm clock, it told him that if he wanted to get to class on time that better get dressed, now.

He dashed into the bathroom with his uniform in hand. Within ten minutes tops, he was in the apartment's living room grabbing his lunch and an apple.

Nagisa felt her coming into the room, but that didn't stop his rush. She have a small sign to notify her presence, though she knew it wasn't needed.

"Good morning, Mom. How was your sleep?" Nagisa asked as made sure everything was in his bag.

Hiromi stiffened slightly, then looked at her son's long hair. She hated it, she knew why he kept it long, but it made him vulnerable.

"It was fine, but sweetie I'm sorr-" Hiromi started.

"Mom it's fine. We both know you couldn't stop it, plus it only gets worse if you try and stop it."

"That may be true, but doesn't mean it's okay. It shouldn't be okay, or normal, or anything else that isn't bad."

Hiromi was almost to tears, she hated this she hated herself. If hadn't had done her daily makeup for work, she would have been a mess.

Nagisa walked over to his mother to hug her, but she put her hands up.

"Mom, I-I should go now. I don't want to be late to school."

"Okay, love you"

Hiromi kissed Nagisa's head, and have a small pat. Nagisa smiled at his mother's action.

"Love you, too. Bye"

Nagisa ran to the bus, he got there a little early. He saw some of old classmates, he made sure to be hidden form their sight.

They usually don't come this early.

The ride was bitterly long, as Nagisa blocked out the whispers, stares, and all conversation in general.

He got off the bus and ran the E-class, the steep hill never made it easy. The beauty of the nature always made worth it to Nagisa.

The boy was tired by the time he reached the top. He looked at the wooden classroom that was cozy and homely to the boy.

I wonder what Koro-sensei had planned for today. I sure hope that we won't have another pop quiz like yesterday. Crap, PE isn't going to be fun though, I didn't put any makeup this morning.

"Nagisa-kun, how are you doing?" Kayano asked.

Nagisa visibly brightened at the sight of his best friend. The green haired girl had always been nice to him, even though he had blue hair. He guessed it was because she liked to dye her hair different colors.

"Kayano-chan, I'm good. How are you doing this morning? Did have trouble with the homework?" Nagisa asked.

"I'm good, and about the homework. When don't I have trouble is the real question," she responded.

Nagisa giggled at her, though he had the same trouble has well.

"True, but we should get going for today's plan to kill Koro-sensei." Nagisa said.

Kayano nodded her head in agreement. The two shorties walked to their classroom.

--

It seemed that like the day panic to quickly. Their attempt to kill their teacher didn't work, again. Nagisa had to change the the boys bathroom, they other guys were a confused why Nagisa changed in the bathroom so much.

Nagisa was ecstatic that it was almost the weekend. He had finally got home, sweating and tired. More tired than usual.

When the boy got home, no one was there, like usual but somethin was different. Nagisa's vision started to get blurry spots.

He was uneasy on his feet, he struggled to stood. He slugged to his room, he even resorted to dragging his body across the floor with his arms. He had made it the center of room, then he completely lost his consciousness.

When Nagisa was conscious again, he was sitting up with his arm was bleeding and a demon in front of him.

"Crap."

-------

Sup, author here. Hope you liked it. Bye.