Sneaking-Part 7

School was over now, all of the E-class students were happy about that.

Sugino, the baseball lover, Maehara, the biggest flirt, and Isogai, a literal prince charming, all thought it'd be a great idea to hang out with Nagisa and the new kid.

Karma walked to Nagisa's seat, 'his' stuff in a bag that was over his shoulder.

"Hey, you guys,want to go the magic shop and see what they got?" Sugino asked, "I'm Tomohito Sugino."

Karma and Nagisa looked at each other, to see if the other wanted to go.

"I'm game," Karma said.

Nagisa looked away from Karma and nodded.

"Great!" Maehara exclaimed, "Yuma, you ready? I'm Hiroto Meahara by the way."

Karma nodded and hummed. Looking at bothering boys in front of him.

Isogai was walking over to Nagisa's desk.

"Hey, Nagisa-kun. Akabane-kun, right?" Isogai asked.

"Karma is fine with me."

"Alright, well, I'm Yuma Isogai. It's nice to meet you. So, which magic shop do you guys want to go to?" Isogai asked.

"What about that right the school?" Sugino offered.

"No, that one is boring and expensive." Maehara said, "what about the one near the end of town?"

"That's too far," Nagisa said, "but there is one in the forest that I used to live near that's pretty close and cheap since no one really goes there."

"Nagisa-kun, you've been holding such info from us!" Maehara dramatically cried as he wrapped his arm around Nagisa's shoulders.

Nagisa just gave a slight chuckle, at his friend. Maehara did have a habit of being a bit dramatic and a little touchy.

Karma was observing how the four boys were reacting with each other, and then he suddenly realized something.

"Hey, are Isogai-kun and Maehara-kun dating?" Karma asked.

The two boys blushed at the question, they were not ready for it.

"No, we're childhood friends " Isogai explained.

Nagisa slightly giggled at their completions. It was amusing to him, seeing people embarrased, made him laugh-he was a bit worried.

Karma on the other hand was fully enjoying the sight, Sugino just in the background feeling pity for his friends.

They headed out the classroom and we glad to feel the sun against their skin.

Nagisa closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, he loved the warmth gently kissing his skin, the way the air seem to be cleaner.

Karma hadn't felt the warmth of nature in years, staying inside a castle to learn all the duties that he would have to take when taking over hell. He closed his eyes to feel the warmth, he stood still right next to Nagisa.

"You two really like the sun, huh?" Isogai asked as he looked at the pair.

The two opened their eyes, silencing the peaceful thoughts and messages that were going there their heads, and looked at the other.

Nagisa gave a soft smile and Karma a slight, slight, chuckle.

"I guess so. . .Nagisa aren't you going to lead us to that magic shop you were talking about earlier?" Karma asked.

Karma wouldn't admit it, but he was pretty interested in human culture. The way they used magic, their rules, even their Mathematics.

He really only took the deal to learn more about humans before he would be tied a a cage called hell.