Karma Is Shy- Part 10

They finally reached the shed, the small shed in sand. They went in and saw a ton of swimsuits, men and women, in all different sizes.

"Do you know what size you are?" Nagisa asked.

Karma snapped out of his mini trance, "Uh, yeah, but why are there are so many suits?"

"Félicette has many different customers and a lot of them bring visitors so she got her husband to by a crap ton of stuff."

"Her husband is allowed here, as well?" Karma asked.

"Her husband is human, that's why she can stay here and own the shop," Nagisa explained.

Karma just gave him a face, one that looks like you just woke up in the middle of night about to check your phone, in other words, he didn't know what the fuck was going on. He had his senses go throw a hurricane of things that wouldn't even be seen in a single human life time, his mind was still working, and it was starting to overheat.

"Isn't, isn't . . . like illegal, it's illegal, right? Right?" Karma questioned grabbing onto Nagisa's shoulders and shaking them slightly.

"Yes, but actually no."

"Please, explain what the fuck you mean?"

"There are ways to marry a demon you summoned, it's difficult and you need to—, wait did you just ask nicely?" Nagisa asked.

Karma's eyes widened, he slighty stepped back, he was surprised himself.

"You never answered my fucking question, human!" Karma practically screeched.

Nagisa cringed at the taller boy's poor cover up, he was embarrassed.

"The demon has to have a certain power level and you have to work with the government, atleast that's all my knowledge on that," Nagisa said.

Karma relaxed a bit, and then a small pink flushed his cheeks.

"You said we would meet mermaids." Karma said, changing the subject.

Nagisa giggled at that, finding that he could get under the demon's skin was, one could say, amusing. Nagisa pushed that feeling away in hopes that it wouldn't grow. He wished that for himself and Karma, seeing he didn't like being the one being teased.

"Okay, so if you don't need me, I will wait outside for you to get dressed," Nagisa said.

"Oh, so you don't want to see me? I wonder what your reaction would be~," Karma said as he started to take his shirt off.

Nagisa being the gay idiot he is, got  his panicking ass out of there. He was also was thinking of ways to hide his secret from Karma. He didn't want Karma to know, and he didn't know if Karma knew about his deal with Lucifer.

Karma came out, in some simple black swimming trunks. Nagisa didn't even look at his shirtless chest as he rushed in the shed.

"Pffft, revenge is one hell of a bitch, isn't it," Karma whispered.

Nagisa change removed his bandages and swim trunks and one of those swim tops that he can never remember the name of.

"Alrighty, I'm done. I think it's time to finally go see those mermaids," Nagisa said.

Karma looked at the boy, thinking that he looked cute, like a child, in his little swim outfit.

"Oh, I have sunscreen, I already put some on, but I thought you might need it," Nagisa said.

"Thank you," Karma replied, sounding genuinely thankful, "would you mind helping getting my hard to reach places. After all, you wanted me to be safe right?"

Take that back right now, my gayness is on fucking fire. I'm already having to see this guy shirtless let alo e fucking touch him.

"Sure, I guess," Nagisa cringed.

Karma took another victory seeing Nagisa red all the way to his ears.

"Calm yourself down, I can practically hear your heart beating  from here," Karma teased.

"Shut up!"

"I'm good, but thanks for the offer, though. It was very heartfelt, I've never heard anything like that before," Karma said almost wheezing with each word.

"So. . . . . . . . . the mermaids should be not too far away, you still want to see them, right?"

"Yes."

"Good, than act like it."

Nagisa turned his dramatic ass away from Karma, with all the sass a gay self conscious fourteen-year-old can muster. He even added a little hair flip, to proved his point. Strutting away on the beach, past the shed.

Karma, lucky had some common sense, and followed the bluenette. Slightly shocked by his changed attitude.

Nagisa was internally panicking.

------------

738 words

Ypu guys will get mermaids next chapter I promise. I fucking finished school. Family issues are all time high, though.

See y'all whenever.