Lu-Lu Part 5

Nagisa quickly put back his bandages, it wasn't like him to be so uncollected.

"Kid, it's been a while," chimed a happy voice.

Nagisa turned to see a tall woman, she had maroon waist length hair and copper colored eyes, Lucifer.

"What are you doing here? They will sense such a high demonic energy-" Nagisa started.

"Oh hush, I'm fucking older than countries, do you really think I would allow all my power on earth?" Lucifer butted in.

"Well, when we first meet you did. It was so dark," Nagisa said.

"That was because I had to pick a suitor for the sin, I make sure humans know that I'm there. I give some sort of warning that the next sin has arrived."

"It's strange that you give humans such pity." Nagisa sat on one of the sinks.

"Well, it's not something that I'm allowed to put out front." She created a top hat, gold light danced around her finger tips.

She never answered my question. She's calm so there's nothing to fear, at least not anything major.

"Why are you here, Lucifer?" Nagisa asked. This time there was nothing bitter in his voice, only confusion.

The ancient beauty only smiled, the soft kind that causes the corners of her mouth to rise in an almost innocent way. That smile was one the Nagisa longed for, the kind that other people got to see for their entire childhood, the smile that could make even eternal damnation seem like a small fork in the road of life.

It was the smile of a mother.

"Nagisa," she said carenly, "we have a deal to keep."

Nagisa's short hope, desire, no matter how desperate he was, it was wasted on something that was never going to happen.

"So, Karma is your grandson you want me to marry?" Nagisa questioned.

"Mhm" she responded finally putting her top hat on.

"What if . . . I don't hold my part of the deal?"

"Well, I would have to break my part. I personally wouldn't want that to happen, I mean having all those traumatic memories enter in a human brain at once. That could cause it to want the end." Lucifer stated, sadness barely noticeable in voice.

Nagisa stiffened, whether face his sins or marry to the prince of Hell. He would go with the first option, but something, something was telling him that even hell was better then knowing the past, his past.

Lucifer noticed, she flattened her black blouse while gazing at the boy.

I don't want to overstep his boundaries, but he looks just pitiful. He looks desperate.

Lucifer walked to the sink Nagisa was sitting on, and she hugged him tight.

Nagisa was shocked but leaned into Lucifer's embrace, that he desperately needed.

"Blue, you don't have to decide right now, you got time. But, why did summon a demon?"

"I didn't. I suddenly got dizzy and blacked out, and woke up to see that I summoned a demon."

Lucifer inhaled sharply, she had something to do with this and Lucifer knew it.

Nagisa shimmied out of Lucifer's bear hug. He was calmer now he wasn't panicking. He accidentally moved too fast and he winced.

The ancient demon's eyes analysed the latter's pain. The gold light swirled around her fingers then to Nagisa's torso.

Nagisa's pain seemed to have never existed, he felt fresh and new.