Magic-Part 6

Finals! Also video isn't mine, obviously, I'm a guy.
----------------

Back to the school, it was lunch time for E-Class. With the beautiful clear day, the students were happy to be eat outside, before physical education, aka P.E. aka torturing students.

"So, Karma-kun, where are you from?" Okuda asked her classmate.

"Hell." Karma said.

"Of a place!" Nagisa intervened.

The chemistry nerd looked confused, but was smiling nonetheless.

Karma was looking at a very nervous Nagisa. He couldn't help but to chuckle. Nagisa sharp as always, immediately noticed.

"Can you please stop it?" Nagisa asked while pouting.

"Stop what?"

"You don't have to be so literal," Nagisa said.

"Okay, so you want me to lie?" Karma asked.

Nagisa pondered on the subject.

"You should dance around the truth a bit," he said.

"Hmmm, dance around the truth of what?" Okuda asked.

Nagisa turned and smiled, but it seemed off. It gave a feeling, Karma and Okuda both felt it. It made Okuda slow back up, it also reminded Karma of home.

"Sorry, he just, um, doesn't really talk to people and I'm his only friend. . ?" Nagisa's stated but it sounded like he was questioning himself.

"It's okay," Okuda scurried back to out the classroom.

Karma eyed Nagisa, he was trying to figure out what that was. It felt dark, it felt like a venomous snake was under the boy's skin.

"Alright, let's go eat outside. Oh! I know the perfect place too," Nagisa said.

Karma followed his summoner, still thinking.

There is no way that the petite human could have that much dark energy. Maybe he was cursed or something.

They walked in into the woods. Karma completely ignored the Hell-Blooms that opened their ombre pink petals to relieve sleeping Killnos, their mini, red, bat-like wings spread open. They started to screech and fly.

Karma pulled out of his thoughts when he saw the red little fairies, fly. They looked no bigger than his thumb, but they were packen some voice. Their screeches were some twisted song.

Nagisa smiled as he walked, he made sure that he brushed the Hell-Blooms, they went heavy in thus part of the woods. It kept most people out of this part, that and because Killnos bit whenever they were disturbed.

They didn't dare bite Karma, but they weren't biting Nagisa. They actually gave him small kisses or a small nod, both making the brunette giggle.

"They're not biting you." Karma stated.

Nagisa nodded and a few Killnos actually sat on top of his shoulders and his head. They were calm and pretty happy.

"We're here!" Nagisa cheered.

They reached a little stream, but on the side there were large rocks slightly moist from the stream but nothing too bad.

"This is a nice place," Karma said.

Nagisa's hummed in agree and sat down the Killnos slightly giggled, they were talking to each now.

They're speech sounded like bells it was adorable, Karma completely understood while Nagisa enjoyed they noise. Karma sat next to Nagisa as he listened to the Killnos conversation.

"He is cute, Iris," one said.

Karma smirked at that statement, Nagisa started to glance at Karma.

"Oh, hush, Heath. He has a beautiful voice, that's why we're here," Iris said.

Karma was surprised at that. Nagisa smiled at the demon's new expression.

"Are you afraid to admit it? Never thought that'd be you," another said.

"River, shut up!" Iris screamed.

"Are they arguing about me?" Nagisa asked.

"Why do you ask?" questioned Karma.

"Well, one because you're obviously smiling because of something. Two you are looking at them then looking back at me, so that probably means they're talking about me. Also, three, you have a very, very clear look of curiosity in your eyes, and you kinda being a demon and all, could lead to some pretty bad things," Nagisa explained.

"Wow, you really know who to read someone," Karma replied.

"Well, my life does depend on it," Nagisa muttered under his breath.

Karma still heard that remark, he felt a small amount of pity, but it was too small for him to care.

"They said you can sing," Karma said.

"Oh," Nagisa smiled, "I do like to sing. I used to be in choir club before I was in E-class."

Karma nodded his head, he wouldn't have that Nagisa come sing, he seemed too shy to go and sing in front of people.

"Can you sing me something?~" Karma asked as he leaned towards Nagisa

"Sure," Nagisa signed.

He started to clear his throat and hum, everything went quiet.

"Make a wish,
See the pretty fish.
There is a happy little boy
With his favorite toy.
Look, look!
Look at the smiles,
They've been here for awhile.
The birds still cry,
No one asks why.
The sky is blue,
And so are you.
Look, look!
Look at the smiles,
They've been here awhile.
The love in the world is dying
And no one is trying.
A war will brew,
Created by hate that's overdue.
Look, look!
Look at the smiles,
They've been here awhile." Nagisa sang.

Karma finally took a breath, he had just released he was holding it. He didn't know that Nagisa sounded like an angel, but it was still dark.

They words he sang, the meaning of them, was dark. Nagisa sang like an angel of death.

The Killnos were giggling with joy, they loved the little show the bluenette gave them.

"Anyway, let's eat! Lunch will be over soon," Nagisa said.

Nagisa handed Karma the lunch he packed him. The two boys started eating.

They finished and went to class.
The Killnos went back to their homes to sleep.

Nagisa was thinking, he was kinda confused.

What was that song? I don't remember that one.

Miykal was looking down at the young children, she hoped her message was clear. She hoped this make them prepared for what would happen.

"Nagisa and Karma, the future rulers of Hell. I, the goddess of humanity, they gave me a Name, Lady Fate. I give a warning, blood will be spilt because of jealously. I bless you two, with one wish each, to help change your dark futures."

--------
Hey, it's Joey here, 1,0324 words and I deleived before New Years.

Hoped you enjoyed my peice of shit of writing.

Bye, folks!