Christmas Special

Karma looked out the window waiting, for him.

Karma had left work early for his birthday, but Nagisa said he forgot something special and went to the store.

He saw the car of his boyfriend roll in the driveway.

Karma dashed out the room and down the stairs like a child.

As soon as the opened Karma pounced on the teacher like his life depended on it.

"Babe!" Nagisa cried.

Karma let go of him, to see that Nagisa had dropped a small red box.

"What's in the box?" Karma asked.

"A box" Nagisa replied.

Nagisa picked up the red box, and handed it to Karma.

"Happy birthday and Merry Christmas."

Karma opened the box and there was another box.

"Funny."

Nagisa just smiled and was eagerly waiting for him to open the box.

Karma opened the box and there was another box.

"Really, Nagisa. I was all happy, but this is starting to get annoying . . ." Karma said.

"Its the last one, I promise. I hope you like it," Nagisa rambled.

Karma opened the box and there was a silver ring with a little blue gem in it.

"Marry me?" Nagisa asked.

Nagisa was sweating so much, he thought he smelt like a goat. He was hoping he wasn't the only one who took their relationship so seriously.

"Well, only if you marry me."

Karma took out a gold ring out of his pocket.

Nagisa's eyes held such wonder and happiness that the universe couldn't even handle it.

Nagisa grabbed Karma's hand and put the ring on his right ring finger. Karma took Nagisa's hand and put on the ring, giving it a small kiss.

"I love you, so much," Karma stated.

"Oh, yeah? I love you more than sushi and Sonic Ninja," Nagisa's shot back.

He gently kissed Karma's neck, leaving no marks but they were still filled with some much love.

"Uhgg, that was not fair," Karma pouted as he leaned his head back.

Nagisa giggled against Karma's soft skin. All of Karma's hair stood at that feeling.

"You know you're the only one that has ever made ne not always top," Karma cooed.

"Well, it makes sense, being that you're a CEO and all. If you want you can top more, I certainly don't mind~" Nagisa replied.

"Why stop that fun~"

------------
Hey it's the author, yeah this piece of shit.

This special doesn't count for an update, I have another one coming.

Sorry guys, but I've had finals and some major family stuff that my update won't be super long, but it will be atleast 730 words before New Years.

What Holidays are you guys celebrating?

I'm celebrating Christmas, but I'm not really feeling it this year.