What A Shop-Part 8

The boys were confused, Nags?

When did he start going be that name?

They also looked the demon hugging their classmate.

She had a cat head, the skull that was put onto a humanoid body, she had claws that were painted lime green. She had a coloured lion tail, with the end hairs dyed green.

She was draped in fabrics, browns, greens, a bits of yellows.

From her collarbone up were the only things visible other than her hands. Her hands that were covered with brown fur and and lime green nail polish on her claws.

"Er, Hello?" Sugino questioned.

Nagisa escaped the bear hug giggly  and blushy.

"Sorry, this is Félicette. If you couldn't tell she is a demon, but she owns this magic shop. This place is really cool. Also, Félicette, these are my classmates so nothing with dark or black magic, and lower level charms, please." Nagisa said.

"Of course, they don't look like they would know how to control it." Félicette replied.

"Do you use dark magic, Nagisa?" Karma asked.

"Let's look around and see want in today," Nagisa proclaims ignoring Karma's question.

"Have you, Nagisa?" Isogai asked.

"Why would I use it? I'm definitely not suppose to," Nagisa explained.

"Well, with how you said it, it seemed suspicious," Maehara said.

Karma was going to say that Nagisa didn't answer his question, when the room started to shift.

It went from being a closed in little shed to a normal looking store, just with magic items, papers, and things that could be used for spells. It also didn't have a musty that didn't realise was there, it smelt like a Hobby Lobby.

"Alrighty, you boys all go do your shopping, I'll let you k ow when it starts getting late. Have fun!" Félicette said.

The boys calming walked around the store, expect Karma who was pulling Nagisa's arm like it was a coupon in the newspaper and Karma was a middle age mother with three kids in a loveless marriage. Frustrated and delighted at the same time.

Frustrated because Nagisa didn't tell him that there were other demons on the surface, that weren't tied by contracts.

Delighted because he actually saw something new. Something he didn't know it frightened him almost as much as it excited him.

"Karma, why are you running? Slow down! You could break something!" Nagisa said.

Karma stopped and let go of Nagisa, turning to face the latter.

"You've used dark magic, haven't you?" Karma asked.

Nagisa was silent, looked away. He saw dryed daffodils on the shelf. He let out a small, pitiful sigh.

"Yes, but tell no one. Nothing. Not a word out your mouth," Nagisa threatened.

"Pff, okay, calm down. Let's go shopping!" Karma said excited.

They looked around they saw jars,  many jars and cans, carcasses, plants, body parts, old books, scrolls, etc.

"This place is really cool, does this place have anything else?" Karma asked.

"We can ask Félicette," Nagisa said.

"Yes?" Félicette said around a  corner.

Karma slightly flinched, Nagisa however, seemed completely unfazed.

"Can we see the collections?" Nagisa asked.

"Sure, it's in the back on the left,"  Félicette said as she pointed to the direction.

Nagisa smiled and nodded, walking towards the back. Karma followed like a frightened puppy.

He wasn't use to this feeling and he, definitely didn't like it. On the other hand, he was seeing things that he never saw before, yeah he read as much as he could about humans and all their different cultures, there were many, but those were words. All this around him was like a lab or experiment, seeing things first hand, getting experience.

They reached a door, wooden and rotten.

Nagisa pushed the door open, a horrid smell reecked.

Karma's eyes widened.

He didn't know to think.

What to say. How to move.

His body did somehow.

Nagisa was pushing him in the room.

It was the most beautiful and disgusting thing Karma has ever seen. He is from, well Hell, but he never really saw anything else except the forest and the castle, never any of the dirty work that was done under it. This is is something he read once, in one book, a dark magic book.

"Well, this a limbo, were human souls have been trapped because they were neither good nor bad. These are used for more,—potent spells," Nagisa explained.

Bodies covered the floors rotting, but many flowers and trees grew from them. Parts of flesh intertwined with the roots. Small, grey balls of light skidded around the room, there were hundreds of them. More of the than bodies, but the remains of the bodies were most likely used by the plants.

"Life cannot live without death, and death cannot be without live. That's what my dad used to say," Nagisa said.

--------------
Sup, I'm a little late, but oh well.