What The Actual Fu- Part 9

Karma couldn't believe the things that he was seeing.

"So. . . what do you think?" Nagisa asked.

"What do I think! This the most twisted thing I've even seen! How could humans do that to their own species!" Karma shouted.

"Well, I didn't kill them and there are worse things that could have been done," Nagisa said.

"Yeah, but, but, this! I've
never seen anything like this!" Karma screeched.

Nagisa looked at him confused, "You never seen anything like this?"

Karma finally looked from the sicking sight to Nagisa. The way His face didn't seem sick, it was innocent like an angel had single handily craved every nook and cranny of his face pouring love and blood into every inch.

Nagisa was feeling incurably guilty he thought since Karma was a demon, the grandson of Lucifer none the less, he would have been the dark parts of hell. The ones where souls were tortured and such. He didn't know that Karma's had never been sullened like his own. He didn't know that Karma, a being meant to be evil, was just a innocent boy, what Nagisa was suppose to be but the exact thing Nagisa wasn't.

"I'm sorry I'll get you out of here," Nagisa said.

Nagisa pushed Karma out the room, and closed to rotten door. Nagisa looked around, thinking if there was something he could be to help Karma.

"Félicette!" Nagisa called.

"Yes, oh! What's wrong with your friend?" she asked.

"Can we go the other collection, please?" He asked.

Félicette, lead them to the front of the store bother the boys following heat silently. The old demon swayed along with her fabrics.

"This is the door in the front if the store, I will let your friends knilow that they will not see you until school," Félicette said.

Nagisa nodded and lead Karma to a series of curtains. They seemed to go on, the colors changing to a green then a red then a putplr then a yellow then whatever madness that was going on.

Then it stop, they were no more curtains but there was sand and the sound of crashing water.

"What?" Karma questioned, finally out of his trance.

"Karma, do you want to talk to the merpeople?" Nagisa asked.

"Do I want to what!"

"Do you want to talk to the merpeople? If they're here, they sometimes go really far when they know Félicette isn't going yo collect any tears or hair clippings and such. But, they are really talkative and they like meeting people. Maybe I'll bring the others the next time I can come here," Nagisa said.

"Yeah, yeah, but mermaids! How could you talk about them like you see them all through time!" Karma exclaimed.

"Have you never seen any merfolk? I thought you being a demon you eoulf have at least meant like five or so," Nagisa said.

Karma bit the inside of his cheeks, he really only knew his family, a few servants, and a small portion of his grandmother's friends. Hr really wasn't allowed to leave the castle or even the other levels of hell that his father almost always was there making sure everything was in order, and his mother making sure the numbers of souls entering and the levels they were being sent to and making sure that punishments were reasonable and everything. Karma, to put into simple words, was lonely with no one his age and his parents almost never and if they were only lecturing him about taking learning to rule hell one day.

"What do you mean?" Karma said, playing dumb, too fucking dumb actually.

Please don't point out the fact I literary was just screaming like a exited chilf when someone takes about a toy or anything I said related to the topic of mermaids, or merfolk.

Nagisa turned his body towards Karma, looking straight into his golden eyes. A light smile on his face, his eyes held what looked almost like innocence, almost.

"You have to be embarrassed, let's go see if anyone is here," Nagisa said has he grabbed Karma's hand.

Dense leaves and trees surrounded them, until there wasn't, inlay sand and water.

Karma turned around only to face back to a jungle, they were on an island.

"Karma let's change into  some swimwear and see if anyone eldest is here—" Nagisa started.

"Where. The. Fuck. Are. We! How, how the fuck did we get here! What the fucky fucky fuck fuck! How are wrote going to go back?" Karma screeched while panicking like a fish out of water.

"There is a shed not too far from here and I'll explain everything their while change. Look I promise I would never let you get completely lost, and there is a way out, if you know where to look," Nagisa reasurred.

Karma looked at the bluenette, was wasn't anything that showed he was lying and Karma was a little thrown off  by his promise.

"Okay, but we better get where quick I don't like not knowing what's going on."

"I'll keep that in mind, now let's go!"

-------------------
846 words

Hope you like my rushed shit, see y'all next time.