Chips (Chan)

The entirety of the past two weeks has sucked. I've had exams almost everyday, which in turn means i have been revising every spare minute i had. I have barely spoken to my friends since the tests have taken over and i really missed them.
I was rereading the first few scenes of Romeo & Juliet, for my English paper tomorrow morning, when i heard my mum call me. I hopped downstairs to see what she needed and I could've screamed when i saw my best friend stood in our doorway holding a bag of food. I didn't say anything as i ran to hug him.
"I'll let you guys have some time." My mum said as she slinked away into our lounge.
"I can't believe you're here!" I exclaimed as we went up to my room.
"I knew you would be swamped with school work and thought you could do with a break." He shrugged, passing me the bag. I opened it to find two bags of chips, one with cheese and one plain.
"Take whichever you want." He told me.

An hour later, we decided to watch YouTube. Mainly revision videos because we couldn't ignore the upcoming exam. Luckily, we both had to read the same book so we could both learn from the video. We were laying on my bed, i was under the covers, snuggling together as i worried about the test.
"Y/n, you will be great, trust me." He reassured me.
"But what if-" i started.
"What if you went to sleep and got some rest instead of staying up all night panicking." He interrupted me. "And don't tell me you haven't done that because i saw that you were online at 2am last night." He added as i opened my mouth to argue.
"Fine." I huffed. "But you need to sleep too."
He nodded. "I'll go home and rest after you have fallen asleep." He told me.
"Okay." I said, closing my eyes and settling into bed.

A/N
Time for some self promotion :)
I recently posted a completed Chan fanfic and would really appreciate it if you (my lovely readers) would check it out.
There are 40 chapters and the entire story has been posted. It's called 'camping'
Thanks 💙