Tell Me You're Lying (Felix)

The group had been on tour for a little over a month now and i was an emotional wreck already. Based on that information alone, you could probably tell how i reacted when i got a call from Bang Chan to tell me :
"Look, I don't want to tell you this but to know and keep quiet would be worse. Felix is cheating on you."

My whole world collapsed in that one moment. There i was, thinking that in a week or so my boyfriend would return home and we would be happy but apparently not.
"Chan, please tell me you're lying. This has to be a joke, right?" I was shaking uncontrollably as my eyes filled with tears.
"I'm sorry Y/n but it's the truth." He replied.
"I- I have to go." With that, i hung up the phone. Then i threw it onto my bed.
My tears were falling faster than ever before. My head hurt from processing the information. My heart ached as i came to terms with the fact Felix lied to me.

An hour or so later, my phone rang. At first i was hesitant to answer it but i did it anyway.
"F-Felix?"
"Hey baby, how was your day?" He asked.
"My day was... eventful." I answered.
"Are you okay? You sound different." He pointed out.
"Not really Felix." I replied, coldly.
"What happened?" He seemed concerned but who knows with him anymore.
"Let me ask you something. How would you feel if you received a call telling you that you had been cheated on?" I felt rude to phrase it like that but i wanted him to feel guilty.
"Oh Y/n." He went quiet. "I-I'm sorry."
"Who was it?" I asked. If anything, i deserved to know who had replaced me. He went silent.
"Felix who was it?" I repeated myself.
"Ch-Changbin."