Taco Bell

"Ugh, I don't get why we have to wait till it's exactly 2AM to close up. It's not like anyone comes past 1:30" Jessica groaned as we started cleaning up the last few things before we could head out.

"I know right" I said as I started taking off my headset.

Right before I took it off I heard a "yo." I looked at the screen and saw a car had pulled up.

"Sorry but we're already closed."

"Oh come on! It's exactly 2! I just got off work and I'm starving" the person said and let out a defeated groan.

I stuck my head out the window and saw a beautiful black car. She's probably not even going to order a lot of food I thought before I spoke into the headset.

"Pull up to the window and I'll take your order."

"Seriously Y/N?" Jessica complained as she looked at me with her arms crossed.

"I doubt she's going to order a lot Jess. Plus, her car's badass." I mumbled the last part making her chuckle and walk back to the kitchen area.

Focusing my attention back to the window I noticed the car had pulled up. The girl driving was beautiful, fair skin, dark hair and she had a beautiful smile on her face.

"Bro thank you so much! I'm starving and Taco Bell's my favorite." She said before proceeding to tell me her order and handing me her card.

"Oh no worries, it's on the house." I smiled. I really didn't feel like turning the register back on and I figured my dad wouldn't mind if we gave out $10 worth of food.

"Are you sure? I don't want you getting in trouble with the boss." The girl questioned.

"Technically I'm the boss and even then, I doubt my dad would get upset at me."

"Is your dad like the owner or something?" I could see the confusion on her face.

"Yeah."

"Yo that's fucking sick! Maybe I'll have to befriend you so I can get free Taco Bell for life." She looked at me with a serious face before letting out a loud laugh.

"Oh yeah? What's in it for me?" I asked as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You get to say you're Billie Eilish's friend!"

When she saw I didn't react, her eyes widened. "No way! You have no idea who I am?"

"Nope."

Just as I said that, Jessica called me over to get Billie's food.

"Here you go." I said as I handed Billie her food.

"Thanks friend, I'll see you around!" She said before driving away.

I quickly closed the window and within 5 minutes, Jessica and I were locking up.

"Hey Jess, you have any idea who Billie Eilish is?" I asked.

"Oh my god yes! I love her music!" Jess said as she started fangirling. "Why?"

"That girl that just came by may or may not have been Billie."

"Shut the fuck up! And you didn't tell me?!" She said as she grabbed me by the shoulders and started shaking me.

"Bro I didn't even know who she was!" I put my hands up in defense.

"Jesus Y/N have you been living under a rock?! She's literally everywhere!" I could hear the annoyance in her voice.

"You know I hardly have time for anything."

That was true. Sure my family was well off and I didn't need to work but I've never liked having things handed to me. If I was gonna get something, it was because I worked for it. Plus, school was kicking my ass. I was trying to get a degree in architecture as soon as possible so the amount of classes I was taking was insane.

"If she ever comes by again you better tell me!" Jessica said as we walked to our cars.

"I will! See you tomorrow!"

As soon as I got home, I took a quick shower and passed out right away.

—————
5 more minutes

It was currently 1:55am and I was ready to go home. I had a huge test coming up on monday and I needed to study for it. Luckily tomorrow was my day off so I was planning on staying in all day.

I was helping Jess clean up when I heard a tap on the drive thru window. I looked in the direction of the window and was met with Billie who had a goofy grin on her face.

"Hello friend!" She waved once I opened the window.

"Hi Billie. I guess you were serious about wanting free Taco Bell huh."

"Duhhh"

"Same thing as last night?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Hey Jess! Same thing as last night and you might want to come and say hi when you're done!" I heard Jessica scream before she yelled a quick "ok!" back.

"So I'm assuming your friend does know who I am?" Billie asked as a smirk tugged on her lips.

"Apparently I'm the only one who doesn't" i laughed.

"See, if you were my friend you'd know all about meee" she teased right as Jessica came up behind me.

"HOLY SHITTTT!" She screeched making Billie and I laugh. "I love you! Can I get a picture with you?!"

Billie nodded making me turn to Jess. "Let's lock up and go."

In 2 minutes we were out of the restaurant and walking towards Billie who was waiting out front. Jessica ran up to her and they hugged before posing for a picture.

"Alright I gotta get home, it was nice meeting you Billie!"

"You too Jess!" Billie said as we watched her get into her car and drive away.

"Um, where's your car?" I asked just now realizing she had walked through the drive thru.

"Oh I walked here. I had a lot on my mind and thought a walk would be nice." She shrugged.

"At almost 2 in the morning?!" I questioned, looking at her like she was insane.

"Yeah, that might've not been the best idea."

"C'mon, I'll give you a ride home." I motioned for her to get in my car.

"Ohhh, we doin friend tings now!" Billie laughed as she got in.

"Shut up, I'm only doing this because you're a crackhead." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right, you know you wanna be my friend too." Billie said cockily.

"Eh, you're alright I guess."

"What the fuck does that mean? I thre my head back in laughter as I continued to focus on the road.

Hey have you listened to my music yet?" She asked as we pulled up to her house.

"Nope, I'll listen on the way home." I said as I grabbed my phone and pulled up spotify.

"Alright I'm out, let me know what you think. Oh and thanks for the food and the ride!" She said before getting out of my car and walking up the steps to her house.

Once I saw her get in I hit shuffle and started driving home. I was pretty surprised with her music and found myself nodding along to different songs.

When I got home I was going to text her to let her know my opinion on her songs when I realized I didn't even get her number. I thought for a few minutes before opening instagram and going on her profile.

Y/User: hey, your music is actually pretty good.
billieeilish: you actually listened to it?

Y/User: of course.
billieeilish: does this mean we're friends now?

Y/User: maybe
billieeilish: yes! Free Taco Bell for life! :D

————————-
Do y'all like Taco Bell? I've never had it lol