Interlude

"I really don't think making that video was a good idea." Billie said as she paced around the green room nervously.

We were in Miami for the kick off of her arena tour and she was having second thoughts over a certain part of the show.

"Why not?"

"I can already feel the backlash it's going to get. Billie Eilish takes off her shirt in new video! What is she teaching her young fans?!" She says as she mocks the voice of a news anchor.

I quickly stand up and pull her into my embrace so she stops pacing.

"Babe, what you're trying to promote with this video is the complete opposite of that. If anything, I feel like you're going to empower your fans and tell all those body shamers to eat a dick and die in the nicest way possible."

"But-"

"Nuh uh Billie. That video is one of the greatest things you've ever made, stop stressing yourself out."

I feel her sigh against my chest before she pulls away from my embrace. "You're just saying that because you'll get to see my boobs on a giant screen."

I gasp in mock offense before we both start laughing. "Although that is a giant plus, I meant everything I said babe."

"I love youuuu." Billie said in her cute baby voice.

"I love you too babe, now go kill it on stage." I quickly kissed her goodbye and made my way to Maggie so we could go watch the show together.

Timeskip to Interlude

"Billie was really nervous about this." Maggie whispered as the video started playing.

"I know, she was freaking out in the green room right before going on stage."

We continued to discuss it a bit more until we heard the video end and the roaring of the crowd.

"Wait wait wait." Billie said into the mic making the music stop abruptly. "I just wanna say something about that real quick. I was really nervous about playing that video and I almost asked for it to get cut from the set because I know some assholes are gonna take what I said the wrong way and cause a giant scene."

The crowd laughed at Billie's choice of words. "But then I had my baby reassure me that everything was going to be okay and that it didn't matter what anyone said. Sooo, shoutout to Y/N! I love you babe!" She said as she blew a kiss at me.

I pretended to catch it and sent one back while mouthing i love you too, causing a blush to appear on her cheeks.

"Alright let's start this shit for real this time."

"Have you seen what everyone's been saying about the interlude?" I asked Billie once we were back on the tour bus.

"No, I've been avoiding Instagram just in case shit's bad." She huffed.

"Well, I was right baby. Everyone loved you for that, they think it was a classy way of shutting down body shamers."

A smile instantly spread across her face and she jumped on top of me on the bed.

"What else are they saying?"

"I'm pretty sure 99% of the fandom is dead babe. They definitely weren't expecting that. Check this video out" I said as I showed her a video where you could clearly hear the person recording losing their shit over the visuals.

Billie threw her head back in laughter. "I fucking love them and I love you. Thanks for always supporting me"

"Anytime Bil. Not gonna lie though, that video got me feeling all kinds of ways. Lowkey jealous that other people besides me know that side of you now."

"Clearly you still win though." she smirked as she lifted her body up and put both arms on either side of my head.

"Why's that?" I asked as I stared into her beautiful eyes.

"Because they can only look, but you on the other hand. You get to look and touch."

-----------

It's been a hot minute huh? My badddd.

But did anyone else die over that interlude and show in general or was it just me? I'm so excited to see Bil in a few weeks!

Stay safe y'all!