Nominations

"Babe you need to calm down. Come here." I said patting the spot next to me on the couch. The Grammy nominations are going out in a few minutes and Billie has been nervously pacing around the living room.

"I can't! I'm so nervous bro." She groaned before plopping down next to me and cuddling into my side.

"You and Finn are gonna get lots of nominations watch."

"How do you know?" She asked as she looked up at me.

"Because you guys are amazing and I don't know if you're aware but, your album is fire babe." I said as I leaned down to give the blue eyes girl a kiss.

She sighed contently before grabbing my face to make sure I couldn't pull away. I should've known that with Billie it's rarely only one kiss. She let go of my face and quickly straddled my lap before connecting our lips once again.

"Bil, we're gonna miss the nominations." I laughed as I pulled away.

"But! I'm stresssseddddd" she whined as she attached her lips to my neck.

As much as I wanted this, I also wanted to see how many nominations she was going to get. I tried wiggling out of her grasp but she was holding me down so I couldn't go anywhere.

"Wait babe, my back's itchy. Can ya scratch me really quick?" I asked hoping my plan would work.

She let go of my arms before scratching me. I quickly took the opportunity to bring my hands to her sides and start tickling her.

"Y-you bitch!" Billie yelled between laughs when she realized I had tricked her.

After a few seconds I stopped and wrapped my arms around her. "I love you."

"I love you too, mamas."

"Look, they're starting!" I yelled once I heard the lady on tv start talking about the Grammy's.

Billie quickly turned around on my lap and we watched intently as they started naming the nominees.

"No fucking way bro oh my godddd!" Billie yelled once they were over.

Her and Finneas had managed to snag up 11 nominations combined.

"I'm so proud of you guys! I knew you were gonna get a lot of nominations!"

We jumped around for a few seconds before Billie started smirking. Oh jeez

"So uh, how about we celebrate"

"Yeah let's call your family and see if they wanna go get break-"

I'm cut off by Billie. "That's not what I meant babe"

My eyes widen as I finally understand what she's trying to say. "Ohhhh"

She chuckles before pulling my body into hers and attacking my neck once again. Before she can do much, her phone starts ringing.

"What the fuck man." She groans before reaching into her pocket and pulling out the device.

"Hey mom" Billie says trying to sound as unbothered as possible.

I decide to mess with Billie and start kissing her neck which makes her shut her eyes as she listens to what her mother's saying.

"Y-yeah mom, we'll see you in a bit. Love you, bye!" She practically yells before ending the call and glaring at me.

"You're so gonna get it. We need to get ready though, we're going out for breakfast with the family."

"I call shower first!" I yell before running off towards the bathroom with Billie hot on my trail.

Just as I reach the doorway she catches up to me and wraps her arms around my waist. "Ma'am, we are showering together and that's final."

I'm about to protest but I get cut off by Billie. "Nope, I'm a Grammy nominated artist now so you need to listen to me today"

I roll my eyes at her antics. "You're lucky I love you Eilish."

—————
Baby got nominated for 6 Grammys & Finn for 5. We LOVE talented siblings 🥺

I'm feeding y'all with updates since I was gone for a while lol.