Rolling Stone

"Hey Y/N! You ready for today's shoot?" Lisa, the set designer asked as she finished putting the room together.

"Yeah, I can't believe I get to photograph Billie Eilish" I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought.

I had always wanted to shoot Billie, I thought her music and style was amazing. When I got the offer I obviously took it right away.

"Well believe it Y/N because look at who just showed up" Lisa said as she looked towards the open door where a matte black Dodge Challenger had just pulled up.

A few seconds later Billie walked in and started greeting everyone.

"Well hello there." She said as she approached me with her arms open.

I gave her a quick hug before letting out a small "hey."

"I'm Billie" i giggled at that because who wouldn't know who she is.

"Y/N"

"So, what do you do? Are you like a set designer? Or a stylist?" She looked at me with squinted eyes as if she was trying to read me.

"I'm actually a photographer" I watched her mouth hang open.

"Wait so we're gonna spend the whole day together?" She asked and I nodded. "Sickkkk"

Before I had the chance to reply Billie's mom came up to us and told Billie she needed to change into her first outfit.

She gave me an apologetic smile before walking towards the dressing room. I decided to set up my equipment while Billie came back and it was time to shoot.

—————
I had just finished setting everything up when Billie came back out.

"Hey Billie? Is it cool if we take some practice shots just so I can see if I need to mess around with the settings on my camera?" I asked without looking up at her.

"Sure bro, where do you want me?"

I finally looked up from my camera and my breath hitched in my throat. Billie was wearing a neon yellow outfit that although was 10 sizes too big, she still looked amazing in. I hadn't realized I was staring at her until she stood in front of me and waved her hands in front of my face.

"Shit sorry, um you could just stand right there." I said as I pointed towards one of the many fish tanks that were placed in the room.

Billie smirked before walking to the spot where I pointed. I awkwardly cleared my throat and followed her before snapping a picture.

"Perfect

"Perfect." I mumbled as I looked at the picture although I was mainly talking about Billie and not the camera settings.

Billie came up to me to look at the picture. "That looks sick! What are we waiting for? Let's take more!"