Sick

Y/N POV:

I woke up and was instantly hit with a wave of nausea. I quickly got up and ran to the restroom. After emptying my stomach I got back into bed and cuddled against my blankets.

A few minutes later I heard my phone ding from the night stand. Groaning, I rolled over and grabbed it to see I had just gotten a text from Billie.

Baby Bil ❤️: Good morning beautiful! This meeting is trash but are we still on for lunch? I'm almost out! Love youuu ❤️

A smile instantly spread across my face and I decided to call Billie.

"Hey babe! Did you see my text?"

"Hi baby, yes we-"

"Fuck"

I was cut off by a sudden pain in my abdomen.

"What's wrong?" Billie asked, worry laced in her voice.

"I woke up with a tummy ache and sore throat."

"Oh no! I'll be there as soon as the meeting's over okay? I'll bring you some soup."

I was about to protest but Billie beat me to it.

"And don't even try to tell me otherwise. Love you mamas."

"I'll see you soon Bil, love you."

I decided to watch something on Netflix as I waited for her to return. I must have fallen asleep halfway through because the next time I woke up, the tv was off.

Just as I was about to get up, the door opened to reveal my green haired girlfriend.

"How are you feeling mamas?" She asked as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"A bit better but my throat still hurts." I pouted as I sat up against the headboard.

"I'll bring you some soup okay?" She said as she got up and walked towards the door.

A few seconds later she returned with a bowl in her hands. She set it down on the nightstand and began feeding me.

"I can feed myself babe." I giggled as she made little airplane noises.

"Shhh, let me take care of you!" She laughed before giving me another spoonful.

"No more" I said in a baby voice after I had eaten half of the bowl. I felt like I was going to throw up again if I kept eating.

"Alright, you can finish it later. Cuddle timeeee!" Billie yelled as she jumped into bed with me and immediately pulled me towards her chest.

"I'm gonna get you sick Billie." I said as I tried to pull away from her.

"I don't care." She said as she held me tighter. Eventually we both fell asleep.

2 DAYS LATER

I was feeling slightly better. I still had a sore throat but my stomach ache was gone.

I heard Billie groan from beside me before she suddenly got up and ran towards the bathroom.

"Babe are you okay?" I asked from outside as I heard her cough.

The door opened to reveal my girlfriend with a serious case of bedhead and an adorable pout on her bed.

"I think I'm sick too."

I facepalmed and let out a small sigh. "I told you not to cuddle with me because you'd get sick baby."

I grabbed her hands and led her to the edge of the bed so she could sit. I checked her forehead and she definitely felt warm.

"Seems like you have a fever bub."

A small smirk made its way to Billie's face before she replied. "Nah, I'm just hot."

I rolled my eyes before slapping her arm gently.

"I mean, you're not wrong but you definitely feel extra warm right now. Get under the covers, I'll get you some medicine."

I made my way to the bathroom to get some medicine from the cabinet and when I returned I found Billie under the covers like I asked.

I handed her the little cup with medicine and she quickly downed it, making a face at the taste.

"God that tastes like ass." She mumbled, making me laugh.

"Now gimme cuddles!" She said patting the empty spot on the bed.

"This is what got us here in the first place." I groaned but complied anyway.

We had been cuddling for a while, watching some episodes of The Office when Billie suddenly spoke up.

"Hey babe?"

"Hmm" I questioned as I kept my eyes glued on the tv.

"Can you uh, make me some soup."

I finally turned to look at her and saw her giving me the most innocent face she could muster.

"Are you forgetting I'm STILL sick? It's technically your fault that you're sick now too."

"C'mon pleaseeeee, your soup tastes better than the one I make. I bet we'll be fine by tomorrow if you make it." She said as she tried to convince me.

"Fine, but only because I love you." I said as I stood up and made sure she was well covered. "Take a nap, I'll bring it when it's ready."

"I love you too mamas! You're the best!"

"I know." I winked before making my way to the kitchen to make the sick baby her soup.

—————
A bitch is sick and has no one to care for her so this made me feel hella lonely lmao.

How's life friends?